• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Forex Broker: ForInvest

Right now I'm loooking for a good Forex broker. I shop around, sending emails, asking questions etc. Most of the companies answer the same day, some companies - the next day. Yesterday I found ForInvest's site and sent an email, asking about their withdrawal procedure. The answered immediately. I sent another email, asking what kind of papers do I need in order to open a live account. They answered immediately. What can I say? Their communications are great! And their terms, spreads, withdrawal rules, conditions etc. are great too. Of course, I have to do some homework, read reviews etc., but I think I will open an account with ForInvest next week.

Forinvests Profile

Dear Traders,

I have been trading live account with Forinvest, untill now I still satisfy with their execution, I enclose log file to review. I am not the guy who work for foinvest, here forinvest profile :

" ForInvest Group is an International Investment Company specializing
in FX brokering services to clients in over 100 countries worldwide.

ForInvest Group was first founded in 2003 in DE, USA as an authorized
broker in the local market. In the same year, the company was registered in
FL, USA to provide Investment services to its clients.
Two years later, in 2005, the company started it operations at the international
level, having registered and regulated in Switzerland, then in Cyprus, where our
Internationa Business Unit is located.
Within 2007, ForInvest Group raised its capital to EUR 80.0 Million, building a strong
base to work as a major Forex broker in the world.
ForInvest Group is subject to the regulations established by the Swiss Federal
Department of Finance(SFDF), which controls and supervises the financial
intermediaries on behalf of the Swiss Central Bank(SNB).
ForInvest is subject, to very strict laws and regulations and in line with the
needs of the high standards of the Swiss financial industry, and the anti-money
laundering (MLA). We are a step away to be regulated under FSA in the
United Kingdom. Nowadays; ForInvest Group has a total assets of EUR 4.50

Within the last 7 years,We have built a very strong reputation in the industry, and created
new standards of accuracy and credibility giving new definition of what a 'broker' means!

At ForInvest; our mission is:
Financial Innovation, Business Integrity and Client Satisfaction."

Attachments

• LOG FILE FORINVEST.txt
    40.9 KB · Views: 14
John Rice

I TALK TO Mark Zwahlen WITH ForInvest Group THAT HE GIVE US A CODE IB-636 AND EMAIL HIM AT info@forinvests.net

THIS IS HIS Code for us, so that any you using this code will get better trading conditions.Its >> IB-636 <<

First of all , thank you ernest8fingers for your support. I was beginning to wonder whether I really am in the wrong for merely asking more info on ForInvest in the first place.

That guy calling himself Swiss Advisor is obviously an employee/partner/owner of ForInvest, and now, through his own admission, one of their Dec’09-Jan’10 Demo competition winner, aristrader, is an employee of ForInvest. As for the other two commentators in this post, I am still chewing over that.
But I do know that Swiss Advisor posted in another forum under the name Mike Zwanhlen (African) and says he is IT Manager of ForInvest. Same writing style, and same bad English, so same person.

If any of thes Clients here are for real, they really seem to be “exceptionally loyal Clients” who are willing to bash anyone for "merely asking” for more information on ForInvest. This stinks of an attempt to hide something and do not want potential clients, or anybody for that matter, to know more about them.

As they claimed to be DE, USA registered, I think I might waste some of my staffs' precious time to probe around there and check them up with the registering & governing bodies and see what I can find under all that pile.

Hmmmmmm, stranger and stranger this ForInvest! In over 100 countries and yet so few heard or know of them...hmmmm!

Wow. So it was the best broker of 2009? Can one of the "happy customers" please post a link to where that award was given so I can see who else was in the competition.

Delaware corporation and also allegedly Swiss regulated. Please post a link to the FINMA and NFA licensing info.

I see one guy keeps hawking his personal IB reference number as the way to get good service. Does this means that service sucks for everyone who doesn't use that IB code? How much do they pay you per round trip on one lot when people sign up under you?

I notice that many of these "reviews" seem more like copy and pastes from a "why invest with us" page than the actual experiences of traders.

Don't get too excited by demo contest results. Demos don't get trades canceled for scalping or "off market pricing" by the compliance department. That assumes there really was a competition in the first place and the "winners" weren't carefully constructed using 20/20 hindsight by the marketing department.

Defenders of the company get upset by questions - trying to make others avoid due diligence is a common sign of a scammer.

Anyone care to wager whether "Swiss-Advisor" is from Switzerland? I'll bet he's not even in Europe.

Thank “Raa” for sending me yet another defender. And thank you Pharaoh (and earnest8fingers) for backing up my suspicion of this shady company ForInvest.

As you can read, I am surrounded by their own people masquerading as clients with different names but all from the same group. If you have the time, please do go over to 100ForexBroker site and read the reviews in “Brokers Reviews”. All their pretext of being genuine clients' comments makes me want to puke as no client in the world have such loyalty and praises as these scumbags have for that ****ty company. Did you read their other pukable claims for having EUR4.16 Billions (not millions;yah) total assets as of June 30, 2009??? That by itself will make them a major broker, but yet not many people know them? And the guy posting here as Swiss Advisor claims to be thei African IT Manager Mark Zwahlen posting in another site (100ForexBrokers) and tried to have me banned (unsuccessfully) from posting any more on ForInvest. They really2 don't seem to like publicity, and it got me more and more curious as to what it is that they don't want me to find out.

As for their "Broker of the year 2009" award, if we ask for a copy, I am very sure they will have one instantly printed from their one room office printer and awarded by Mugabe himself.

Thanks again for your support and all the best!

Hi There,
Iam new to Forex,
Its all started 3 months ago, I was sending some brokers
here and there.
Most of them replied within 2 days, few at the sameday, but
ForInvest ppl did reply within 10 mnts.
sent thm another email, and they replied also,
then they called me and gave whatever support I need.
I made my first deposit using Paypal, within 5 mnts the
account was funded, with no Paypal fees, with the gross amount!!!
When I started trading with ForInvest, the execution was so fast,
tht my friends, with a long experience, were stunned at my screen!!
few weeks later, I made a Paypal withdrawal, funds were into my Paypal account just when I logged to paypal, less than 10 mnts.
Its my 8 weeks with ForInvest now, my 3 friends are loyal clients with ForInvest right now ;), and we are all doing well.
Now, What do we need from a broker?? this is what to ask for?
Well, as for me, ForInvest sums it all .
Wish you all good luck!

Hi There,
Iam new to Forex,
Its all started 3 months ago, I was sending some brokers
here and there.
Most of them replied within 2 days, few at the sameday, but
ForInvest ppl did reply within 10 mnts.
sent thm another email, and they replied also,
then they called me and gave whatever support I need.
I made my first deposit using Paypal, within 5 mnts the
account was funded, with no Paypal fees, with the gross amount!!!
When I started trading with ForInvest, the execution was so fast,
tht my friends, with a long experience, were stunned at my screen!!
few weeks later, I made a Paypal withdrawal, funds were into my Paypal account just when I logged to paypal, less than 10 mnts.
Its my 8 weeks with ForInvest now, my 3 friends are loyal clients with ForInvest right now ;), and we are all doing well.
Now, What do we need from a broker?? this is what to ask for?
Well, as for me, ForInvest sums it all .
Wish you all good luck!

And yet another one RahmanSL? Sure does have that look and feel? This thread is probably hurting this company way more than these "posts" are helping? They could be real-they just dont look or feel like genuine posts.

Huh…. you notice that too ernest8fingers : )…and it's no longer a fragment of my imagination. These guys never ceased to amaze me with all their self praises..Besides you, Pharoah, and myself, the rest are all masquerading as ForInvest clients. Do they really think we are that stupid or what? Same old line, style, and ****…but same old people. As I mentioned before, their people are really coming out of the woodwork.
And this obvious scam broker brought it upon themselves to be noticed by being…well…stupid and brainless! One sure way to attract unwanted attention is to make a big fuss over potential clients asking some legitimate questions about their company. Other reputable broker companies’ representatives are glad to and give very good civil replies to questions posted. But this scam broker ForInvest screams, hurl insults, and stomp all over their potential client for merely asking for more info. What stupid idiots do they have running that bucketshop anywhere??

I will make it my duty to warn Newbies from having a nasty experience with this obvious scam broker.

Oh yah, ernest8fingers, I have checked out your Utube this morning, but the download wasn’t that good and I didn’t really have much time to run the entire recording. I will do that later and get back to you with my…eehhh…honest opinion in your other post; yah!

All the best!

Huh?

Hey Bro- I dont have any recording on Utube. I do have my own account-but it has nothing to do with Forex - all music from days gone by - and I have NEVER posted anything on that site. Can u send me the link? I wonder if someone "jacked" my name? LOL.

Back