• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Forex Broker: ForInvest

Oopphs…sorry, I got you mixed up with cowmadagan…if anyone “jacked” your unique name, I will most certainly inform you immediately. Are you sure you don’t mean 6 fingers & 2 thumbs??

Sorry again for that mix up; yah ernest8fingers!

Oh, by the way cowmadagan, your Utube video takes forever to download. I have been at it for over 4 hours now and got only all 29 seconds downloaded. I’ll check with one of my hot tech guys at the office tomorrow to figure out what gives.

It's amazing what a little google searching can turn up.

Komuniti FX SHAMX777 - Page 251 - FXOpen forex forum - forex review - trading methods - education - analytics

Seems that ForInvests was in 3rd place for Middle East and Asia Broker of the year at the World Forex Expo in Malaysia. They were right behind Crown Forex, which was already out of business. I believe FxOpen ended up winning.

So, once again, I'd like to challenge ANYONE associated with this company to show ANY "Broker of the Year" award anywhere outside their own website and spam in forums.

BTW - Here's someone trying to get people to vote for ForInvests because it's an Arab company:

Google Translate

Google Translate

So, a Delaware company in the USA, a Swiss company, or an Arab company? I've got no inherent problem with a company based in any of those 3 places - if the company is truthful in saying where they are based and gives me their regulator info. ForInvests seems to take on whatever identity is most convenient at the moment and I haven't seen any true info on it's real location or regulation yet.

Roflmao

Well not exactly rolling around my kitchen floor but I sure am laughing! I am chompping at the bit to send this "Broker" my money-lol-NOT! I would bet a "C" note all those 1 post wonder reviews are by the same human-working out of dumpster outside a StarBucks(free wifi). Even when I was 1 year old (remember I have been trading since birth) I would have found these posts a fake. One really has to wonder when a so called Forex Broker cant even perpetrate a decent scam/lie. This Broker is gonna die quicker than SummerStreetFx will?

Hi Pharaoh,

Wow, you really must have the power of “Raa”! I am an active member of FXopen forum for over a month and yet I didn’t catch that one regarding this highly suspicious scam broker ForInvest.

Do you mind if I copy and paste your comment in other forex forum sites for others to see?

Thank you & best regards.

Hi Pharaoh,

Wow, you really must have the power of “Raa”! I am an active member of FXopen forum for over a month and yet I didn’t catch that one regarding this highly suspicious scam broker ForInvest.

Do you mind if I copy and paste your comment in other forex forum sites for others to see?

Pharaoh is one of best(if not THE best) Forex/Trading Investigators you will find at the FPA. If you are a POS scam Broker-dont leave an internet trail-or Pharoah WILL find you. It usually takes him only seconds/minutes to discover any dirt about a suspicious post/broker/person. This guys efforts go a long way in helping new Forex traders(see his numerous posts and threads) as they trudge through the minefield of evil that populates this market.:)

Hi ernest8fingers,

Yes, I do believe you that Pharaoh is quite something.
Pharaoh, with your skill, have you ever consider starting an “Internet Private Investigator” (IPI) business??
Think about it! Offer to investigate anybody and any companies like what a normal PI would do. Could be quite profitable!

Looks like the scam broker company ForInvest has withdrawn to regroup, and to re-strategize. The heat and unsavory comments about their two bits company being a scam was hitting too close for comfort. Must have all withdraw into their stink hole. I will try to keep the on until they close shop.

Hi Pharaoh,

No problem - just link it back to this thread so that others can also enjoy the full entertainment that the ForInvest people provided here.
:D

Hi ernest8fingers,

Yes, I do believe you that Pharaoh is quite something.
Pharaoh, with your skill, have you ever consider starting an “Internet Private Investigator” (IPI) business??
Think about it! Offer to investigate anybody and any companies like what a normal PI would do. Could be quite profitable!

Sadly, over 90% of people only look for this information after signing up with a broker - coincidentally, over 90% of traders wipe out their first account. Most people only realize they could use a service like this after they've lost all their money.

Sadly, over 90% of people only look for this information after signing up with a broker - coincidentally, over 90% of traders wipe out their first account. Most people only realize they could use a service like this after they've lost all their money”.

So, why don’t you start a new “IPI” service under a section that goes something like this: “Want to trade Forex? Don’t know who to trust? For USDxx get the full background check on reliable and trustworthy Forex Brokers”. Accapt Paypal, Credit Cards, Debit Cards…etc. Worth exploring!

Thank you for your permission…I have already posted that at another site with link to this one (I think!).

I see there is a review posted by a genuine ex-client of ForInvest.
I tried to make a comment, but something is wrong with that site as I cannot get it posted after numerous tries. Message “Error marked in red” indicating Image code keeps popping up, and even though I entered the code correctly, the message kept on repeating until I gave up.

Do you know that prior to my queries about this scam broker ForInvest, they are not listed in “Brokers Reviews” here and elsewhere??

Right now I'm loooking for a good Forex broker. I shop around, sending emails, asking questions etc. Most of the companies answer the same day, some companies - the next day. Yesterday I found ForInvest's site and sent an email, asking about their withdrawal procedure. The answered immediately. I sent another email, asking what kind of papers do I need in order to open a live account. They answered immediately. What can I say? Their communications are great! And their terms, spreads, withdrawal rules, conditions etc. are great too. Of course, I have to do some homework, read reviews etc., but I think I will open an account with ForInvest next week.

Hi, guys!

Remember me?

Last week I told you that ForInvest's communications were great.

So today I decided: what the heck, two hundred bucks is no big deal, let's open an account.

I filled in the application form around 8:00 AM. I waited until 4:00 PM, but they didn't send me my account details. I sent them an email, after that I received an email with my account details. Ten minutes later I received another email, saying that the first one contained the wrong account number!

So, I took the RIGHT account number from this second email and went to their site in order to fund my account. Their site said it was very easy to do with PayPal. But when I tried, I received PayPal's message that ForInvest's PayPal account can't receive money at this time...

I sent another email, and after that I received a Google checkout request. I told them that I don't want to send money via Google because I don't understand, how come that the legitimate company doesn't have the ability to accept the credit cards by itself and how come their PayPal's account has been disabled. For me it's a huge red flag!

They answered that PayPal changed it's Forex policy and now no Forex company can receive funds via PayPal (I DON'T BELIEVE IT!) and that their own credit card portal will be ready in 48 hours...

What can I say, guys? It's a scam, you were right, I was wrong!

If anybody can recommend me a good broker with mini accounts (I'm just starting, so I want a low minimum deposit) and Metatrader4, I would really appreciate it.

John Rice

PAYPAL NO LONGER TAKE DEP, WITH DRAWS FOR THE FOREX. PayPal changed it's Forex policy and now no Forex company can receive funds via PayPal . THAT IS TRUE as of last week

Back