• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Forex Broker: ForInvest

PAYPAL NO LONGER TAKE DEP, WITH DRAWS FOR THE FOREX. PayPal changed it's Forex policy and now no Forex company can receive funds via PayPal . THAT IS TRUE as of last week

Really?????

I decided to check with a US broker that takes PayPal. They said they knew nothing about this policy and were processing transactions normally.

Oh wait, you might say that a broker or two somehow hadn't been filtered out by this policy. After all, "forex brokerage" isn't part of the name of every broker, so it might take a week or so for such a policy to become widely enforced.

There was only one way to be sure. I called PayPal. They clearly and unequivocally stated that there is no such policy. Of course, it is possible that specific brokerages with issues might have their rights to use PayPal canceled. That would be on a case-by-case basis, and be based on what sort of complaints PayPal had gotten about a specific broker.

If mjrice4 wants to spread rumors, he should pick ones that aren't so easy to check on.

John Rice

RahmanSL

I NOT TRYING TO START ANYTHING OR SAY ANYTHING BAD BUT I NOTICE YOU ONLY HAVE 4 MO OF DEMO TRADING WITH 9 BROKERS,WHY DONT YOU QUIT DOWNING THIS BROKER,AND START PUTING YOUR ENERGY INTO TRADING. ALL I SEE THRU OTHER SITES IS YOU NOT LIKEING THIS BROKER, HE MIGHT BE A SCAM AND THERE IS A LOT OF QUESTION , I NOW THAT PRIME4X.NET WAS IN FIRST PLACE WITH THE AWARD,AND THERE ARE A LOT OF QUESTIPONS TO ANSWER,BUT THEY ARE A LOT OF TRADERS DO LIKE THEM AND THERE ARE LOT MORE BROKERS TO CHOSE . THANK YOU FOR ALL THE INFO AND LOKING OUT FOR OTHER TRADERS , THIS WHAT THIS SITE ABOUT , BUT IT TIME TO MOVE ON AND MAKE OUR PIPS.

DogSh_t broker?

I can say things. I will say things. I say this "Broker?" is near the bottom of the pile now. I REALLY dont like the last posts from Mr mjrice4(not him personally). That info that you stated - in conjuction with this Brokers statement on Mikes deposit- makes me think they are contemplating a disappearing act? Who knows-I hope not. PayPal only disables accounts if they are untrustworthy scammers(numerous complaints)-or the Broker themselves dont want to pay their fees. If i had money there(lol-NEVER-btw) I would be bailing as I write this post. Good luck Guys/Gals. GOD-When will this crap EVER END???BTW mjrice4-I have 5 years of "live" active Forex trading to compare experiences. I have traded more than half dozen brokers(and counting)I can smell a rotten broker 100pips away! This one doesnt smell like roses either.

Last edited:
mjrice4, I'm not an idiot! Right now two other brokers I contacted are willing to accept funds via PayPal without any problems.

And another thing: ForInvest told me: that they can't accept money via Paypal, but they are able to transfer my withdraws via PayPal. It's a BS!!!

And I told the whole story with all the details not because I want to put ForInvest down, but because i don't want other traders to waste their time, like I did.

thanks Mike

And I told the whole story with all the details not because I want to put ForInvest down, but because i don't want other traders to waste their time, like I did.

This is FPA's main theme -IMO. Protect and preserve Forex Traders money and time. They just dont want to pay any charges-which is Ok(but outright lied to Mike about it!) I wonder what else is going on there?

Well, Ive been away for a while,
Its really amazing that someone
calling him self a pharaoh and acting like a dead pharaoh.
You keep posting for that "broker" you are affiliated with,
working as an agent for.
and anyone saying something against your thoughts, is just
a scam, so funny.
Well, I believe ForInvest is having clients from all other brokers right
now, even from your beloved broker, and they are the best in market.
u won't like this fact, but ForInvest is the best.
I know hundreds in other forum are praising this broker, as 5 stars broker,
what do we need more than:
1.VERY FAST EXECUTION WITH NO REQUOTE OR SLIPS
2.VERY FAST DEPOSIT/WITHDRAWAL WITHIN MINUTES
3.24 HOURS SUPPORT
4.EA,SCALPING AR ALLOWED.
If any broker has such trading conditions, then let start to discuss it,
otherwise, ForInvest is teasing other brokers, or their agents,
and it smells a lot of them here!!

John Rice

I Am Checking With Paypal And I Field A Complant With Them. Waiting For A Answer But I Wast My Time I Forgot You Have All The Answers . So If Anyone Says Something You Dont Like The Witch Hunts Is On ,

They Will Take A Us Broker But Not Over Seas, For Example You Live In Uk You Can Use That Paypal Form Uk But Not From Usa. If You Live In Usa And Had A Broker You Can Use The Usa Paypal. Like I Said They Gave Me Two Dep And One Withdraw ,on Friday They Do Not Give Me My Last With Draw , And I And Waiting For There Answer To. And I Will Post The Results.so You Need To Add That To Your Witch Hunt

John Rice

I Do Not Wont To Start Something Here . I Been Comeing To This Site For Over 5 Years . I Started My News Trading Here With Felix When He First Started The Auto Click And I Come This Site Everyday To Get Info For My Trades And See What Crazy Cat Got To Say. I Am Not Here To Make Bad Remarks To Anyone. I Am Upset With Paypal Not Giving My Withdraw, And I Need To Find The Answer Or Reason , And Ask Them Why. I Might Be Getting Sacm To . I Let You Now About Paypal. Thanks Jr Rice

Back