Forex broker inc is a scam broker they are stealing my profits traders beware

Forex Broker Inc – Final Statement

This is a final respond to Felix Olivares claims against Forex Broker Inc. On Oct the 30th Forex Broker Inc launched a special promotion for US traders that opened a real account with us. The promotion was offering 100USD Free No Deposit Bonus to all new accounts. The profits excluding the bonus were all withdrawable, subject of course to our terms and conditions. Felix Olivera and his associates (all posting on FPA) opened 16 real accounts from the same IP addresses and took advantage of the 100USD bonus on all accounts. On the 21st of November our backoffice noticed ,after investigation ,this grave abuse and emailed all account holders and also called Felix Olivares in regards with the abuse. He apologized for the incident and agreed that all accounts should be closed except from his own. On the 23rd Felix Olivares requested withdrawals on all accounts and of course they were declined. In regards with the verification of the accounts, we state clearly that except from his account, none were verified since there were no deposits made.

There is no decent broker in the world that will accept this degree of abuse. Even the claim that he was trading on behalf of third parties without Limited Power of Attorney is an absolute reason to close all accounts immediately.

We at Forex Broker Inc offer the 100USD for all US traders so that they can check our execution and only for that. Profits can be withdrawn if there is absolutely no abuse. We as all brokers have very little tolerance of abusers. The specific incident it’s very clear to everyone and touches the borders of fraud. We do not feel that anymore attention needs to be given to Felix Olivares and his associates. The numerous, excellent, testimonials of our clients speak for themselves.

Lies lies lies
lie #1 i did not open 16 accounts i opened 1, my relatives opened their own in their own computers different ip and home address totals 10 accounts,

lie #2 you verified easch account opened by my relatives, we have emails to prove it. Forex brokers send them emails requesting proof of residence and drivers license to prove identity. We have copies of the sent emails.

Lie #3 where is the abuse, your company made thousands of dollars in stolen profits and high commisions charged on everyone of hundreds of transactions made from each account for over a month. Plus you took but your original bonus. Who is the abused one here.

Lie #4 i have emails send from your account manager chris campbell offering some of my relatives no deposit bonuses if they write positive feedback on sites and forums like forex peace army. Wow you call yourselves honest, you guys are not only scammers but liers and abusers.

This is not final. I will keep exposing you guys for what you are.

Forex Broker Inc – Final Statement

This is a final respond to Felix Olivares claims against Forex Broker Inc. On Oct the 30th Forex Broker Inc launched a special promotion for US traders that opened a real account with us. The promotion was offering 100USD Free No Deposit Bonus to all new accounts. The profits excluding the bonus were all withdrawable, subject of course to our terms and conditions. Felix Olivera and his associates (all posting on FPA) opened 16 real accounts from the same IP addresses and took advantage of the 100USD bonus on all accounts. On the 21st of November our backoffice noticed ,after investigation ,this grave abuse and emailed all account holders and also called Felix Olivares in regards with the abuse. He apologized for the incident and agreed that all accounts should be closed except from his own. On the 23rd Felix Olivares requested withdrawals on all accounts and of course they were declined. In regards with the verification of the accounts, we state clearly that except from his account, none were verified since there were no deposits made.

There is no decent broker in the world that will accept this degree of abuse. Even the claim that he was trading on behalf of third parties without Limited Power of Attorney is an absolute reason to close all accounts immediately.

We at Forex Broker Inc offer the 100USD for all US traders so that they can check our execution and only for that. Profits can be withdrawn if there is absolutely no abuse. We as all brokers have very little tolerance of abusers. The specific incident it’s very clear to everyone and touches the borders of fraud. We do not feel that anymore attention needs to be given to Felix Olivares and his associates. The numerous, excellent, testimonials of our clients speak for themselves.

There are 2 options for forexbrokerinc stupid broker reply;

- A Robot is posting for forexbrokerinc scam

- A Moronic employee doing the posting

First of all, what is this nonsense sentence: Felix Olivera and his associates (all posting on FPA).

So, your robot or moronic employee understood from the past posts of this thread that FPA Sergeants are Felix associates:confused: and we are '16' posting in FPA and all opened real accounts from same ip address to take advantage of a 100dollars free bonus account:confused:
Wait for a minute to ask my employees if anyone opened an account at your scam broker:mad:
You are really a stupid broker.
That 100 dollars you gave for poor mind people or in need ones to post good testimonies for your scam broker.
What is this: 'Forex Broker Inc – Final Statement' ? How do you put limits, who are you to do so?:mad:
Go get regulated first before showing yourself as if some big s***
How are you accepting US Traders to open an account with you when you're not regulated:mad:?
With no shyness and fearlessness:confused:
You must be charged and stopped immediately from running brokerage services:mad:

Lies lies lies
lie #1 i did not open 16 accounts i opened 1, my relatives opened their own in their own computers different ip and home address totals 10 accounts,

lie #2 you verified easch account opened by my relatives, we have emails to prove it. Forex brokers send them emails requesting proof of residence and drivers license to prove identity. We have copies of the sent emails.

Lie #3 where is the abuse, your company made thousands of dollars in stolen profits and high commisions charged on everyone of hundreds of transactions made from each account for over a month. Plus you took but your original bonus. Who is the abused one here.

Lie #4 i have emails send from your account manager chris campbell offering some of my relatives no deposit bonuses if they write positive feedback on sites and forums like forex peace army. Wow you call yourselves honest, you guys are not only scammers but liers and abusers.

This is not final. I will keep exposing you guys for what you are.

Felix,

This is not the time to call forexbrokerinc scam a liar or whatever.

It's time for the following:

- Start showing proofs and evidences you have about the real number of live accounts(10 not 16) opened by you all(yourself and family) at forexbrokerinc.

- Show the verification of the accounts by the broker and sent emails.

- Show the emails sent by the broker account manager chris campbell asking for good feedback.

Post all these evidences here on this thread but not all at once.
Let it be an evidence per day.

I was leaning in ForexBrokerInc's direction on this one. Trading 10 (or 11) accounts without LPOA's very likely is a complete TOS violation that could likely allow all trades to be cancelled.

On the other hand, I'm deeply offended by the allegation that everyone posting in this thread is somehow an associate of Felix Oliveres. Should decent forums members be told to accept this form of abuse?

Last edited:
Here is the first piece of evidence, my daughter received this email to her ip address in another state

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Christopher Campbell <christopher.campbell@forexbrokerinc.com>
To: Rubi_Olivares4life@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 7, 2012 4:15 PM
Subject: Re: Telephone Conversation

Rubi Olivares

Here are the three websites that we would ask you to write reviews in order to receive your bonus credit;

Forex Broker Inc reviews
Forex Broker Inc | ForexBrokerInc.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army
Forex Broker Inc. Forex Broker, Forex Broker Inc. Review, Forex Broker Inc. Information

As I stated I will discuss bonus remuneration for other sites not listed above. Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards

Christopher Campbell
--

Christopher Campbell
Senior Account Manager
Sales Department

email: christopher.campbell@forexbrokerinc.com
telephone: +356 3550 0072 | USA Toll Free - 347 901 4943

Reply to:

Profits taken by them

Here is the first piece of evidence, my daughter received this email to her ip address in another state

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Christopher Campbell <christopher.campbell@forexbrokerinc.com>
To: Rubi_Olivares4life@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 7, 2012 4:15 PM
Subject: Re: Telephone Conversation

Rubi Olivares

Here are the three websites that we would ask you to write reviews in order to receive your bonus credit;

Forex Broker Inc reviews
Forex Broker Inc. Forex Broker, Forex Broker Inc. Review, Forex Broker Inc. Information

As I stated I will discuss bonus remuneration for other sites not listed above. Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards

Christopher Campbell
--

Christopher Campbell
Senior Account Manager
Sales Department

Reply to:

Here is her p&l report, notice they credit the bonus to her account before the new offer to post for more bonuses. After 20 profitable trading days they kept every cent. This same was done to 9 other family members, over 5k in profits taken away. More evidence to come. see attachment

Attachments

• Statement_ 16286506 - Rubi Olivares.pdf
    124.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Statement_ 16283841 - antonio olivares.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 9
Rubi Olivares

Forex Broker Inc reviews

Regards

Christopher Campbell
--

Christopher Campbell
Senior Account Manager
Sales Department

Reply to:

I believe the above is a Big Scandal by itself.
This must open an investigation by FPA about forexbrokerinc FPA review page posts.
I know it will be hard to know and judge with definite each poster background if the posts don't come from the same limited area/zone or country. But it's worth the try after the evidence provided above.

Here is her p&l report, notice they credit the bonus to her account before the new offer to post for more bonuses. After 20 profitable trading days they kept every cent. This same was done to 9 other family members, over 5k in profits taken away. More evidence to come. see attachment

Some 15 days of trading for Rubi account and a full month for Antonio account, forexbrokerinc did not realize that all 10 are family accounts until the withdrawal date!!
That assures my previous posts words that such scam brokers let the clients trade normally because they know that the biggest % will fail to generate profits or apply the bonus terms and conditions which is usually nearly impossible to apply like for example trade 10 lots for a 50-100 dollar account.
And, if any client succeed in doing so, the broker will search to find any stupid reason in order to cancel the profits or in best case will say okay the profits will be approved if you trade another 10 lots with that new account(profits gained from the bonus).
All by all is a cheat-cheat equation by the scam broker:mad:

Traders must be careful about such cheat promotional crazy bonuses because it's mostly not real market money.
It's not worth your full month trading effort at end.

Back