Forex broker inc is a scam broker they are stealing my profits traders beware

I do believe some terms of the bonus were violated and the lack of LPOA is likely another violation.

On the other hand...

1. It appears that ForexBrokerInc's sales staff are asking brand new clients (who likely haven't traded) to leave reviews in exchange for bonus money. I think the FPA needs to dump all the reviews that don't specifically mention trading for some time.

2. The posting from ForexBrokerInc's representative is less than professional. Accusing everyone here of somehow being in collusion with an unhappy client is crazy.

3. How ForexBrokerInc could not notice the related accounts and trades from the same IP, ESPECIALLY after agreeing to reactivate an account only to re-confiscate the profits again later is beyond me.

I can't 100% call what happened a scam, but overall, it looks to me like ForexBrokerInc has enough serious issues that I wouldn't consider opening an account there.

I tried to resolve with them directly before posting here. these are the emails

ForexBrokerInc is now accepting US Citizens.
Inbox
x
[Imap]/Sent
x

Christopher Campbell Aug 2
Felix Olivares We are contacting you with this new exciting development, for ...

Felix Olivares xanadu1999@gmail.com
Nov 21 (7 days ago)

to Christopher
I do not think nit was fair for your company to close my account and my relatives account. Yes I shared my bonus promotion with them and helped trade their accounts. The commissions generated by all these accounts surely were higher profits for your company. I posted highly recommendations on many forums and refered your company to many of my friends and family. I am a very active and profitable trader and think your company should reconsider before closing out all of mine and my familys accounts. You are providing a great service for U.S. residents who do not have access to a fair playing field in the forex market. I really dont believe i did anything wrong by trading my relatives accounts, thank you for your service. felix olivares 484-219-4186

Nov 22 (6 days ago)

to Christopher
MY DISPUTE WITH FOREX BROKERS INC.

On or about Oct 17th 2012 I received a promotional email from forex brokers inc. offering me a no deposit 100 dollar bonus to trade my account. I was very excited for this opportunity and decided to share this offer with 10 of my family members, they each opened an account and forex brokers inc deposited 100 dollars on each of their accounts. I am the most experienced trader so my relatives all decided to let me help them trade their accounts. We all agreed to use the same password and the same computer to make it easier for me to place orders on their behalf through the forex brokers MT4 terminal installed in my computer. On or about Nov 20th Forex Broker Inc. closed all open positions and disabled my account and all my relatives accounts. Between my account and all my relatives accounts we made a net profit of about 5435 USD not included are all the deposited bonuses from Forex Broker Inc. I called them on Nov 20th to find out why all of our accounts were disabled and they stated I was not allowed to share the 100 USD no deposited promotion with my relatives. They did agree to allow for all profits to be returned to all of the account holders minus the 100 USD bonus that was originally credited to each account. On Nov 21st 2012 my son send a withdraw request for his net profit of 819.32 USD keep in mind Forex Broker inc removes and takes back the 100 USD credit bonus once a withdrawal is requested. To my horror they called me the next day and told me they will not send my son his profits. The said they will keep all my son’s profits, all commissions they made on hundreds of transactions and they will take back the original 100 USD credit bonus. They said they will do this to all my relatives accounts which in total is over 5500 in profits and thousands of dollars they made in commissions from all combined transactions. I feel like my relatives and I are being robbed of all of our profits. I am asking for your help in this nightmare. PLEASE HELP TO RISOLVE THIS DISPUTE SO AN OUTSIDE AGENCY OR THIRD PARTY WILL NOT HAVE TO BE INVOLVED.

Christopher Campbell Nov 22 (6 days ago)
Dear Sir You have opened seventeen accounts, logged into them from the same I...

Nov 22 (6 days ago)

to Christopher
i DID SEND YOU A COPY OF THIS EMAIL, I DID NOT OPEN 17 ACCOUNTS. MY RELATIVES AND I TOGETHER OPENED ABOUT 10 ACCOUNTS, I AM TRYING TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE THROUGH YOUR COMPANY FIRST. IF NOT PLEASE HAVE YOUR MANAGER OR THE COMPANY OWNER CALL ME, EACH ONE OF MY RELATIVES CAN VERIFY THEY OPENED THEIR OWN ACCOUNTS AND YES I DID STATE WE ARE TRADING FROM ONE COMPUTER SAME IP AND SAME PASSWORD WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT. PLEASE HAVE YOUR BOSS CALL ME IN THE MORNING BEFORE I HAVE TO RESORT TO OUTSIDE HELP. ALL THE YELLING LEFT IN MY VOICEMAIL IS NOT NECESSARY, THANK YOU

Nov 22 (6 days ago)

to Forex

Christopher Campbell Nov 23 (5 days ago)
Dear Sir Dear Sir You have already received an email dated Tue, Nov 20, 2012 ...

Christopher Campbell Nov 23 (5 days ago)
Dear Sir The last correspondence you received from Forexbrokerinc.com was not...

Nov 27 (1 day ago)

to Christopher
How could you live with yourself allowing this company to steal from its own clients I really thought you was trying to help me with this injustice. At first told all my freinds and family what a great company forexbrokerinc was, now I am very disapointed and shocked at what your company is doing to me and my family.

Christopher Campbell Nov 27 (1 day ago)
Felix Olivares Live with myself! What makes you think I want to help a person...

xanadu1999@gmail.com xanadu1999@gmail.com
Nov 27 (1 day ago)

to Christopher
So this gives you the right to steal money from clients. You gyys are crooks.

Sent from my HTC on the Now Network from Sprint!

xanadu1999@gmail.com Nov 27 (1 day ago)
So this gives you the right to steal money from clients. You gyys are crooks....

Nov 27 (1 day ago)

to Christopher
If you guys had any common decency you would you return all profits. And that would be positive publicity

Nov 27 (1 day ago)

to Christopher

Nov 27 (1 day ago)

to Christopher

If you guys had any common decency you would you return all profits. And that would be positive publicity

Sent from my HTC on the Now Network from Sprint!
----- Reply message -----
Date: Tue, Nov 27, 2012 12:48 pm
Subject: ForexBrokerInc is now accepting US Citizens.
To: "Felix Olivares" <xanadu1999@gmail.com>

Felix Olivares

Live with myself! What makes you think I want to help a person whom attempted to defraud my employers! Read below and you will understand why I see quite clearly what kind of a person you are.

Lies lies lies
lie #1 i did not open 16 accounts i opened 1, my relatives opened their own in their own computers different ip and home address totals 10 accounts,

That is you lying. This is an extract of the email written by you on Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:02 AM;

'On or about Oct 17th 2012 I received a promotional email from forex brokers inc. offering me a no deposit 100 dollar bonus to trade my account. I was very excited for this opportunity and decided to share this offer with 10 of my family members, they each opened an account and forex brokers inc deposited 100 dollars on each of their accounts. I am the most experienced trader so my relatives all decided to let me help them trade their accounts. We all agreed to use the same password and the same computer to make it easier for me to place orders on their behalf through the forex brokers MT4 terminal installed in my computer.'

lie #2 you verified each account opened by my relatives, we have emails to prove it. Forex brokers send them emails requesting proof of residence and drivers license to prove identity. We have copies of the sent emails.

This is you lying again;

Yes, the account were opened, but the only account was actually verified was yours. To open an account you need to provide photo ID, as well as a utility bill, or bank statement. To make a deposit or withdrawal, you will need to verify your account. Since your relatives did not deposit a single cent, how can you claim their accounts were verified? So please send those emails to whomever you want.
We did not know you were a bonus abuser until checks were carried out, checks which were my responsibility, and because of my trust, I did not check until it was too late. Do you really think that this company waits until you make money after fraudulently obtaining a bonus before we close your account!

Lie #3 where is the abuse, your company made thousands of dollars in stolen profits and high commisions charged on everyone of hundreds of transactions made from each account for over a month. Plus you took but your original bonus. Who is the abused one here.

If your Commission charged was so high, then why remain trading with us? in fact here is a link to a review posted by you felix olivares from United States. Trading account #1XXXXXX0
Monday, September 17, 2012
I have traded with several Forex brokers and by far, Forex Broker Inc. is the best. Great service, fast market execution, no Reguotes, no fees for deposits, or withdrawals. They allow US residents, generous deposit bonuses, hedging and scalping and lots of buying power. I was able to open an account easily and started trading immediately. Forex Brokers is my new home for trading the forex market.'

here is the link for that comment; Forex Broker Inc. Forex Broker, Forex Broker Inc. Review, Forex Broker Inc. Information

Lie #4 i have emails send from your account manager chris campbell offering some of my relatives no deposit bonuses if they write positive feedback on sites and forums like forex peace army. Wow you call yourselves honest, you guys are not only scammers but liars and abusers.

If you read the email itself again 'You have been selected as valued client with this opportunity to receive a bonus credit from ForexBrokerInc.com.
This does however require some co-operation on your part. If you are unwilling to participate in what is required in order that you receive your bonus credit it will in know way impact on the level of service that you already receive from ForexBrokerInc.com.

In order that you receive your bonus credit, the following steps need to be taken by you;
To post in any of the below mentioned forums your honest impressions of ForexBrokerInc.com to date, with particular references to levels of service received by yourself so far.
Exactly where does it ask for positive feedback? nowhere, so yet another lie from you.

This is not final. I will keep exposing you guys for what you are.

Please proceed. If you had enough to show that what we did to you was wrong, then how comes you have not lodged a complaint with the traders court? is it because that THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE BONUS HAVE CLEARLY BEEN BREACHED BY YOU? Is it because for you to have an action according to the rules laid out for an action to proceed in the traders court by FOREX PEACE ARMY, means that they will not proceed on your behalf, your blatant attempt at extortion, even they can't swallow.

I would also like to thank you on behalf of forexbrokerinc.com, as all this you have written on Forex peace Army, is just free publicity for us. I say that because any trader with an ounce of common sense knows that bonus promotions from any forex company do not extend to immediate family and relatives, any real trader knows that. So thank you for for the 525 views to your post so far, and rest assured that in the unlikely event we end up in the traders court, we will be completely vindicated, coupled with the fact that if you abide by the rules, it is a fantastic promotion. Lastly thank you for the increase in visitors to the companies website, it seems that those with common sense and see your attempted manipulations of the bonus scheme are more than happy to register with us. It seems that your actions in the end have had a positive effect after all.

The only person who should be ashamed is you. It seems to me that you tried to take advantage of the bonus scheme. You failed. All this is sour grapes on your part because the company does not allow you to, in affect, steal from them.

Regards

Christopher Campbell

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 5:40 PM, Felix Olivares <xanadu1999@gmail.com> wrote:
How could you live with yourself allowing this company to steal from its own clients I really thought you was trying to help me with this injustice. At first told all my freinds and family what a great company forexbrokerinc was, now I am very disapointed and shocked at what your company is doing to me and my family.

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 10:09 AM, Christopher Campbell <sales@forexbrokerinc.com> wrote:
Felix Olivares

We are contacting you with this new exciting development, for Forex traders.

We are now offering full account privileges to Citizens of the USA.

In real terms that simply means that leverage, from 1-1,1-500 is once again being offered to you, no requote, a very competitive spread, easy deposit (all major credit cards accepted), fast execution, hedging and scalping permitted, 24 hrs withdrawals, as well as a 30% Welcome bonus, and 15% Loyalty bonus. Your own Personal account Manager, no negative balances, mobile trading, and lastly, No Fee for deposits, or withdrawals!

Quick, Simple and free registration. Live chat is available, additionally, call toll free number from the USA.

Please don't hesitate to visit our homepage Forex Broker Inc | Forex Trading | CFD Trading

--

Christopher Campbell - Sales Department

email: sales@forexbrokerinc.com
telephone: +356 3550 0072 | USA Toll Free - 347 901 4943

--

This whole thread is a problem that keeps growing.

If ForexBrokerInc just shut down the accounts for TOS violations and refunded any client deposits, I would write it off as a client who didn't read the rules. Instead, accounts were reactivated and then shut down again. I would like to see an explanation for this.

Felix Olivera and his associates (all posting on FPA) opened 16 real accounts from the same IP addresses and took advantage of the 100USD bonus on all accounts.

Are you accusing the FPA members who have posted in this thread of being Felix's associates and opening accounts? Many of the people who have posted in this thread are senior FPA members. Most of those have been in the FPA longer that ForexBrokerInc has been around. If any one of them had a problem with an account, a separate complain would already have been filed.

Are you referring to the reviews? There are only 14 reviews. One is the introductory review put in by one of my review moderators. One of from Nigeria. One is from Denmark. Are you saying all the rest are from Felix Olivares' relatives? If so, this won't look good when they leave followup reviews and all those 5 star reviews become one star reviews.

I have just wasted a considerable amount of time with ForexBrokerInc's live chat over the money for reviews issue. That person tried to tell me that no one at ForexBrokerInc offered bonus money in exchange for reviews. When I pasted in some quotes from the emails, that person told me I was misunderstanding the offer. I asked to have it explained to me and the the livechat person decided this wasn't part of his job.

Were these bonus payments part of a no-deposit bonus program? If so, how long had those accounts been traded before the account holders were asked to place reviews? Asking people who haven't used a service to submit reviews isn't something I would expect any company to do.

I've added a caution note to ForexBrokerInc's review page. I sent messages to the EarnForex and 100ForexBrokers to alert them about this issue. I've emailed Christopher and several other addresses at ForexBrokerInc and asked for some on senior management to get in touch with me.

Hello guys and gals. I am new to this forum and I can see that this broker is a cause of concern for you. I understand your frustrations and I want to share my experience with this broker with you all.

Not withstanding the concerns placed here by Felix, I am sorry for what happened to you. In my own humble opinion, you are indeed half the problem. I am not saying that they couldn't have handled it in a better way though. I know this thread has been inactive for quite a while. But as a trader that is trading with this broker I feel obligated to give my experience with this broker and not only my opinions here. For the benefit of all the readers of this very valuable forum.

Some time ago, after the new rules for US traders came into effect, I went on the hunt for an alternative. I was very disappointed to find out that there were very few without jumping through some hoops. I used the going offshore thread to investigate many brokers. The only broker that really had my heart was the Swiss broker DukasCopy but their webtrader kept crashing my computer so I preferred not to trade with them. Very nice broker and contest structure for learning traders.

One day, for some unknown reason I got an email from forexbrokerinc. I was invited to a contest and I registered and played. I was in first place for a while but then flaked out. The execution was very nice. I tried a couple of deposit bonus brokers that were horrible previously and the way they treated me after making profit let me know I should not deposit with them, and probably would have been better off not to deal with them in any way, profit on the bonus or not.

But honestly, Forexbrokerinc was nice, the execution was very good. Chris Campbell is my account manager and has done his diligence to keep me informed as a client and my options with my account.

But to the good part. I participated in the 50% deposit bonus, which was offered to participants of the contest. I deposited around 400 bucks. I profited about 1600USD by the end of the week. This was a big point in my trading with them that would determine our future. I did all my trading manually with no EAs or anything like that. I went ahead and to protect my initial deposit in case of any headaches in the future, I withdrew my initial deposit.

I received the confirmation and withdrawal immediately. The only thing that took a couple days was my cardholder delays the application of the withdrawal for a few days. But Forexbrokerinc held up their end of the bargain. They gave me no issue and have been absolutely one of the best brokers I have ever traded with. I am a long time client of FXCM UK that eventually had to boot their US customers in order to comply with the US version of the gestapo fin. police lol. With that said I expect a high level of client care and respect. FXCM has come a long way to being this kind of customer service broker. Trading with Forexbrokerinc is very reminiscent of my time with FXCM. I have no problems, and no complaints.

I am naturally interested in this thread because I am less than 2 months with Forexbrokerinc and when I saw the thread I was like oh no!!! But after reading the sum total of the thread, I think most will agree that Felix was probably very aware that the methods he employed were questionable, even if they allowed him to get away with it for a time. What most here are saying is that the delay in action on ForexBrokerinc's part was delayed and therefore questionable. Honestly, from someone on the outside of the conversation it appears they simply gave this trader, and likely most all the traders who registered the benefit of the doubt. It is clear that Forexbokerinc does look at accounts, "when you make the withdrawal request" so it is definitely reasonable that they waited until the request before they looked into the accounts and found out they were associated.

My dad's friend once told me, "You can't BS the BS'er and it looks like Felix got out BS'd. I apologize in advance if I offend anyone with my comment. I can see this is a passionate subject for a few posters in this thread. I don't want to come across as insensitive or an A-hole. I am also not defending ForexBrokerinc, I think they did a good enough job of that themselves short of calling anyone on the thread Felix's androids, that was not right.

Anyways, I look forward to enjoying all I can glean from this forum. And again, I only wanted to get my experience with ForexBrokerinc out there. they have been good to me. And if that ever changes this forum will be the first to know.

My name is Fleming Lewis. I have been trading for about 6 years. I'm loving it and wanting to take it up a notch to full time. I am currently enrolled at Edison State College in Southwest Florida and hopefully will begin programming EA's. This is my goal. I look forward to interacting with you all now and in the future and if you have any concerns with Forexbrokerinc, you can contact me via this forum and I will answer your questions as best I can.

Thanks. Have a good day. Trading time in a few hours :)

I have been trading with Forexbrokerinc.com on and off for about a year now basically to see if I wanted to use them vs my U.S. brokers. Everything was fine until I started to put more money in, making huge profits, and then wanting to with-draw the money. The first request was for $45,000. I immediately got a call from my "account rep" that I had never spoken with in the year I had been with them. She wanted to make sure everything was okay, and was asking why was I withdrawing the money. I told her because it was mine, and I wanted it. They said it would be in my account with in 3-5 days, and it came in chucks with the bulk of it hitting my account on the 5th day. I had withdrawn money in the past, and always got the run around through email. After a few days of winning trades that gave me a hefty profit, my account was temporarily disabled. I figure they have been taking positions against me, and I am taking their traders to the cleaners.
IF YOU READ THE FINE PRINT, YOU WILL SEE YOUR MONEY (AND MY MONEY) GETS PUT IN TO ONE MASTER ACCOUNT THAT I SUSPECT THEY TRADE WITH. THAT'S WHY IT TAKES SO LONG TO GET OUR PROFITS OUT.

** ONE IMPORTANT NOTE **
I was funding my account partially with a credit card, and twice I had to cancel my card because fraudulent charges showed up just after I made a deposit. I was only using this card to make deposits with them, and I didn't use it anywhere else.
As soon as my account is active again, I'm going to pull out all of my money and cancel my trading account. I think it's better to stick with US brokers that are regulated and have to pay taxes on vs taking a chance with an over-seas broker that could potentially cause you a lot of headaches.

Update:
On one of my last deposits, they charged my card twice with in 10 seconds. I called my cc company and disputed the second charge. The cc determined it was charged incorrectly, but FBI said it was legit. After going back and forth with them for 2 weeks, they took the money out of my trading account. I asked them if it's my trading account, and it's my money, how can you just take it. They gave me the run around and said when a client usually disputes a charge, they liquidate and cancel the account, but since I'm such a valued client, they will keep my trading account open and match my next deposit 100%. I told them they must be nuts to think I'm going to continue to trade with them since they have shown me they can take my money out of my trading account and keep it for themselves anytime they way if they aren't happy with something.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Attachments

• fbi screen shot.png
    fbi screen shot.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 0
Hello guys and gals. I am new to this forum and I can see that this broker is a cause of concern for you. I understand your frustrations and I want to share my experience with this broker with you all.

Not withstanding the concerns placed here by Felix, I am sorry for what happened to you. In my own humble opinion, you are indeed half the problem. I am not saying that they couldn't have handled it in a better way though. I know this thread has been inactive for quite a while. But as a trader that is trading with this broker I feel obligated to give my experience with this broker and not only my opinions here. For the benefit of all the readers of this very valuable forum.

Some time ago, after the new rules for US traders came into effect, I went on the hunt for an alternative. I was very disappointed to find out that there were very few without jumping through some hoops. I used the going offshore thread to investigate many brokers. The only broker that really had my heart was the Swiss broker DukasCopy but their webtrader kept crashing my computer so I preferred not to trade with them. Very nice broker and contest structure for learning traders.

One day, for some unknown reason I got an email from forexbrokerinc. I was invited to a contest and I registered and played. I was in first place for a while but then flaked out. The execution was very nice. I tried a couple of deposit bonus brokers that were horrible previously and the way they treated me after making profit let me know I should not deposit with them, and probably would have been better off not to deal with them in any way, profit on the bonus or not.

But honestly, Forexbrokerinc was nice, the execution was very good. Chris Campbell is my account manager and has done his diligence to keep me informed as a client and my options with my account.

But to the good part. I participated in the 50% deposit bonus, which was offered to participants of the contest. I deposited around 400 bucks. I profited about 1600USD by the end of the week. This was a big point in my trading with them that would determine our future. I did all my trading manually with no EAs or anything like that. I went ahead and to protect my initial deposit in case of any headaches in the future, I withdrew my initial deposit.

I received the confirmation and withdrawal immediately. The only thing that took a couple days was my cardholder delays the application of the withdrawal for a few days. But Forexbrokerinc held up their end of the bargain. They gave me no issue and have been absolutely one of the best brokers I have ever traded with. I am a long time client of FXCM UK that eventually had to boot their US customers in order to comply with the US version of the gestapo fin. police lol. With that said I expect a high level of client care and respect. FXCM has come a long way to being this kind of customer service broker. Trading with Forexbrokerinc is very reminiscent of my time with FXCM. I have no problems, and no complaints.

I am naturally interested in this thread because I am less than 2 months with Forexbrokerinc and when I saw the thread I was like oh no!!! But after reading the sum total of the thread, I think most will agree that Felix was probably very aware that the methods he employed were questionable, even if they allowed him to get away with it for a time. What most here are saying is that the delay in action on ForexBrokerinc's part was delayed and therefore questionable. Honestly, from someone on the outside of the conversation it appears they simply gave this trader, and likely most all the traders who registered the benefit of the doubt. It is clear that Forexbokerinc does look at accounts, "when you make the withdrawal request" so it is definitely reasonable that they waited until the request before they looked into the accounts and found out they were associated.

My dad's friend once told me, "You can't BS the BS'er and it looks like Felix got out BS'd. I apologize in advance if I offend anyone with my comment. I can see this is a passionate subject for a few posters in this thread. I don't want to come across as insensitive or an A-hole. I am also not defending ForexBrokerinc, I think they did a good enough job of that themselves short of calling anyone on the thread Felix's androids, that was not right.

Anyways, I look forward to enjoying all I can glean from this forum. And again, I only wanted to get my experience with ForexBrokerinc out there. they have been good to me. And if that ever changes this forum will be the first to know.

My name is Fleming Lewis. I have been trading for about 6 years. I'm loving it and wanting to take it up a notch to full time. I am currently enrolled at Edison State College in Southwest Florida and hopefully will begin programming EA's. This is my goal. I look forward to interacting with you all now and in the future and if you have any concerns with Forexbrokerinc, you can contact me via this forum and I will answer your questions as best I can.

Thanks. Have a good day. Trading time in a few hours :)

Anomilus,

Do you have an update on your experience with Forex Broker Inc.? I am a new customer that is thinking about making a deposite with them. So far my experience has been excellent, however I am only using the bonus funds they gave me. Thank you in advance for your reply.

My suspicion is valid. It seems, there has been a correlated pattern when it comes to withdrawing funds from this broker. I'm in the process of trying to pull my funds out and they're having problems wiring the money to my account here in the US - it's been 9 days waiting, not including weekends. The same banking information I've given for Tallinex to wire funds back to me has worked, but not with ForexBrokerInc. Before this, there was already an existential issue with them, regarding my funds, which I will not get into right now. My advice to those who has Bank of America and is thinking about funding their account at ForexBrokerInc SHOULD HOLD OFF AT THE MOMENT as they're having issues wiring funds back to Bank of America - or so I've been told by their frontliners. I am not ruling anything out at this time as I am currently waiting for their response to help me track the wire transfer with my bank.

Will keep you all posted.

UPDATE #1: 5th July 2016

Today marks the 4th day after the 28th of June, not including American holiday 4th of July: I called Forex Broker Inc in response to their email, on 28th June, notifying me of a 2nd attempt at sending me another wire transfer to my bank account - this time, they said, was successful. The email stated it would take 3-4 business days so I'll give them another day, which would be 5 days. So on this 4th day, I called my bank today and they said there has not been any record showing anyone has ever tried sending funds through wire transfer in the past month. Wow. You mean to tell me you never even bother sending my my funds last time and yet you told me through email you did? hmmmmmmmmmmm ok.

So I called Forex Broker Inc about why they made me wait for the tracking number and made the 2nd wire transfer attempt without telling me even when I told them not to send again until I receive the wire tracking number to find out the problem between my bank and them. Now, I run the risk of another transfer failure and possibly be set back another 5 days. This way, I won't know what really happened at their accounting department as to whether the transfer failed at their end or at my bank's end or whether they even bothered sending me my money.

What is crazy about this is that the representative at Forex Broker Inc told me that the wire has been successfully sent without any issues this time, but that amount isn't reflecting in my bank account. I confronted her asking how could she have known enough to tell me it was "successful" if she doesn't have the 22 digit tracking number sent by my bank if they did send it?

She kept telling me of this confirmation number and yet that confirmation number can only be used internally by them, not allowing me to trace my funds back to my bank.

Now, she has asked me for banking proof by requesting for my banking statement, which i think is ridiculous if she couldn't provide me with the 22 digit tracking number to know what really happened at their end in the first place. Something stinks here. Will keep updating as this situation unfolds.

Anomilus,

Do you have an update on your experience with Forex Broker Inc.? I am a new customer that is thinking about making a deposite with them. So far my experience has been excellent, however I am only using the bonus funds they gave me. Thank you in advance for your reply.

Have you been able to withdraw funds? If so, was it through card or bank wire?

Ask your bank exactly what information they need to track the money. Then ask Forex Broker Inc to provide that info.

Back