FOREX BROKER INC./NOBLE SERVICES LTD - is a SCAM!

he said ask your bank to investigate LOL As if any bank care much about complaints between a client and company, they'll tell you sign a lawyer and go ahead from there, communicate with our bank lawyers for any needed documents..that's all they can do.

the client accused the broker without showing any swift document!!! Talk Talk Talk Whine Whine Whine on forums, Legally= Zero Result

Maybe that's what happens when you send a horse to the bank :)

I had the same issue with my bank some months ago, it took some time but after an investigation the money was traced and reclaimed.

ForexBrokerInc,Thank you for your kind response at least here! Although, I have no idea what precluded you from responding to my direct numerous emails to your "backoffice" and "complaint" departments. All and any information that was requested I've been providing starting 08/26/14 - I've kept all the email thread on this issue, which is how I know the date. However, I'm going to gladly reiterate the same information I've provided in the past via direct emails to your agents:

1. Official confirmation on initial wire transfer: 65/101/00138053 <== this number was provided to Wells Fargo by your TBI Bank EAD confirming the receipt of the wired funds.

2. Official swift confirmation from Wells Fargo that ForexBrokerInc bank has received the funds: 140825WFBIUS6SAXXX2963953230

3. A copy of your bank statement date from 22nd August until present. <== this item cannot be provided here as an attachment. You need to start responding to my email and establishing direct communication with me so that I would be able to respond to you effectively and provide you information you're requesting. Although, I've also just emailed you this information directly again.

ForexBrokerInc,Thank you for your kind response at least here! Although, I have no idea what precluded you from responding to my direct numerous emails to your "backoffice" and "complaint" departments. All and any information that was requested I've been providing starting 08/26/14 - I've kept all the email thread on this issue, which is how I know the date. However, I'm going to gladly reiterate the same information I've provided in the past via direct emails to your agents:

1. Official confirmation on initial wire transfer: 65/101/00138053 <== this number was provided to Wells Fargo by your TBI Bank EAD confirming the receipt of the wired funds.

2. Official swift confirmation from Wells Fargo that ForexBrokerInc bank has received the funds: 140825WFBIUS6SAXXX2963953230

3. A copy of your bank statement date from 22nd August until present. <== this item cannot be provided here as an attachment. You need to start responding to my email and establishing direct communication with me so that I would be able to respond to you effectively and provide you information you're requesting. Although, I've also just emailed you this information directly again.
First and foremost we would like to apologize for the ordeal and any misunderstandings regarding this issue.

We take every measure possible to guarantee the safety of our clients financial requests, transactions and information. In the correspondence between yourself and ForexBrokerInc, unfortunately it was not established and confirmed until recently that the ordering customers name was different to the name provided on the initial request form. As I am sure you can understand we do not give out any information regarding any financial information to our clients unless all information provided by the requested client and our bank coincides.

In cases such as these when there is a discrepancy in the ForexBrokerInc account holders' personal information and the information we receive via our banking institutions, all transactions are returned to their origin after investigation.

We would also like to take this opportunity to thank ForexPeaceArmy for following this thread and assisting the client regarding this matter.

First and foremost we would like to apologize for the ordeal and any misunderstandings regarding this issue.

We take every measure possible to guarantee the safety of our clients financial requests, transactions and information. In the correspondence between yourself and ForexBrokerInc, unfortunately it was not established and confirmed until recently that the ordering customers name was different to the name provided on the initial request form. As I am sure you can understand we do not give out any information regarding any financial information to our clients unless all information provided by the requested client and our bank coincides.

In cases such as these when there is a discrepancy in the ForexBrokerInc account holders' personal information and the information we receive via our banking institutions, all transactions are returned to their origin after investigation.

We would also like to take this opportunity to thank ForexPeaceArmy for following this thread and assisting the client regarding this matter.

Dear rymar@duroi.us,

Is this issue resolved now?

TIA,

I have been trading with Forexbrokerinc.com on and off for about a year now basically to see if I wanted to use them vs my U.S. brokers. Everything was fine until I started to put more money in, making huge profits, and then wanting to with-draw the money. The first request was for $45,000. I immediately got a call from my "account rep" that I had never spoken with in the year I had been with them. She wanted to make sure everything was okay, and was asking why was I withdrawing the money. I told her because it was mine, and I wanted it. They said it would be in my account with in 3-5 days, and it came in chucks with the bulk of it hitting my account on the 5th day. I had withdrawn money in the past, and always got the run around through email. After a few days of winning trades that gave me a hefty profit, my account was temporarily disabled. I figure they have been taking positions against me, and I am taking their traders to the cleaners.
IF YOU READ THE FINE PRINT, YOU WILL SEE YOUR MONEY (AND MY MONEY) GETS PUT IN TO ONE MASTER ACCOUNT THAT I SUSPECT THEY TRADE WITH. THAT'S WHY IT TAKES SO LONG TO GET OUR PROFITS OUT.

** ONE IMPORTANT NOTE **
I was funding my account partially with a credit card, and twice I had to cancel my card because fraudulent charges showed up just after I made a deposit. I was only using this card to make deposits with them, and I didn't use it anywhere else.
As soon as my account is active again, I'm going to pull out all of my money and cancel my trading account. I think it's better to stick with US brokers that are regulated and have to pay taxes on vs taking a chance with an over-seas broker that could potentially cause you a lot of headaches.

Update:
On one of my last deposits, they charged my card twice with in 10 seconds. I called my cc company and disputed the second charge. The cc determined it was charged incorrectly, but FBI said it was legit. After going back and forth with them for 2 weeks, they took the money out of my trading account. I asked them if it's my trading account, and it's my money, how can you just take it. They gave me the run around and said when a client usually disputes a charge, they liquidate and cancel the account, but since I'm such a valued client, they will keep my trading account open and match my next deposit 100%. I told them they must be nuts to think I'm going to continue to trade with them since they have shown me they can take my money out of my trading account and keep it for themselves anytime they way if they aren't happy with something.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Attachments

• fbi screen shot.png
    fbi screen shot.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 0
im curious what happned to the case i hope it got sorted out, yet here is another claim lets see how it unfolds

It did not get sorted out. I stopped trading with them because they refused to return the money they took out of my account.

This is why it is supposed to be one issue per thread. The question is whether the person who started the thread's issue was resolved or not. If it was, then this thread is resolved.

Dear Mr. Stuart, Dear ForexPeaceArmy members,

We are sorry for the length of this message but since Mr. Stuart took this issue to this forum then we are left with no choice but to state all details for your reference.

First, we would like to bring the historical data from his account 1XXXX027 from the time our system passed his requests for three monetary transactions using his Card in amounts of $3000, $3000 and $1000 on August 30 between 21:25 – 21:28 hours server time.

On Sunday August 30 / Monday 31 at 00:00 (just before the market opened) the status on the account was as follows:

Deposits - $7000
Balance - $7000
Credit - $1550.06
Floating P/L -$68.04 (one trade open since Friday, trade id. 19743186 sell sp-sep15. Volume 0.2)
Equity $8482.02

The equity of $8482.02 represents the following:

Three Deposits: $3000 / $3000 / $1000 plus Three Credits (15% Bonus for the deposits): $450 / $450 / $150 plus $500.06 Credit which was already on his account from previous deposits minus the Floating P/L of -$68.04.
We understand from our initial email conversations that Mr. Stuart used mobile application to make the first deposit of $3000 on August 30, and for some reason, which we believe is due to page refreshing on mobile devices another deposits of $3000 was successfully processed within 25 seconds and another deposit which he authorized in amount of $1000 a few minutes later. Every monetary order was authorized manually.

When the market opened on Monday August 31, his first new open trade was sell dow-sep15 in volume of 2 lots at 01:00:51 server time, we assume that Mr Stuart was aware of his Balance and Equity at that time which was around $8482.02 (give a take few dollars for P/L from that trade kept from Friday). After that he completed multiple trades some with profit some with loss until one unfortunate trade on oil id 19754771 resulting in loss of $8350.

On September 9, we have received a chargeback notification from our card processing center on one of the $3000 deposit which he made on August 30 and this was the first time we contacted him about it. We are sorry to hear that he decided to call the card company on August 30/31 and requested the chargeback (while continued trading with this amount) rather than sending a short message to us asking to simply return one of the $3000 which he have made into his trading account on that day, August 30. We are operating now 24/7 and would have attended to his request instantly and because the amount he disputed was already lost in the trade id 19754771 (oil trade -$8350) we had no choice but to disable his account to protect our interest.

The reason why we decided to disable your account and remove the remaining $760 was because the $3000 which he deposited, lost and later claimed as chargeback have returned or will be returned to your card account in a near future by your bank, and this amount has been lost in trading on his trading account mainly on August 31. We decided to wave the outstanding $2240 which is in our loss, we did that because he have traded a significant volume with us for over a year.
We could have avoided any of the previous fraudulent transactions if we would have been informed by the client that he did not intend to process them and they were done in error. This happens occasionally but at once funds are being removed from the trading account and sent back to the client if we are informed.

We would also like to mention that Mr Stuart has traded a significant volume with us and completed tens of deposits and withdrawals in amounts of tens of thousands of dollars in the past without delay or hustle.
We are sorry that such simply issue caused so much of inconvenience and we hope that the above clarifies our standing. Same clarification was sent to Mr Stuart and we hope it will alter his opinion about us.
We are not closing our doors to any trader and we always try to find an amicable way to solve all issues. We offered Mr Stuart trading with us again but to avoid similar situation we offered him to fund his account using a bank transfer, a method he used in the past to withdraw a significant amount of money.

We remain at your disposal for any questions or comments.

Sincerely Yours,

ForexBrokerInc Team

Back