FOREX BROKER INC./NOBLE SERVICES LTD - is a SCAM!

rymar@duroi.us

Recruit
I've been in touch direclty with agents of Forex Broker Inc. and was promised sign up bonuses if I did a cash wire transfer. Well, I transferred $1000 cash using Wells Fargo wire transfer services on 08/22/14 - even went into the branch personally to ensure the transaction is handled appropriately and information is verified. It was supposed to take 3 days for the money to show up in my Forex Broker Inc account, but that never happened. Forex Broker Inc, who is the beneficiary, keeps saying they've never received the funds. I've opened an investigation case with Wells Fargo bank and they put a trace on this wire and conducted an investigation and have prooved that TDI BANK EAD, who is the beneficiary's bank did, in fact, receive the money!!! When Wells Fargo contacted TDI BANK EAD, they have just been ignoring all the numerous inquiries sent to them via the official bank communication system. I've been trying to get Forex Broker Inc back office to help alocate the funds TBI BANK EAD is holding to my account with them, but got absolutely nowhere. They kept pointing to Wells Fargo when Wells Fargo has already completed their investigation and supplied Federal Reference numbers for the wire that has successfully reached it's destination. So folks, unless you just want to never see your money again, stay away from this fraudulent and blatantly dishonest company. IT IS A SCAM.

I hate to say I told you so on this broker that has advertised on here, but once again seems the bonus type bucket shop forex broker is getting complaints. Open the floodgates it's capital one all over again...

Hello rymar

Is it possible to call back to the same shop and explain the mix up and see if they can have your funds returned from "TDI BANK EAD", if not check everything was done correctly on your part (right account number etc), then post your FOREX BROKER INC trading account number along with any useful information that might help resolve your issues in this thread, then send a link to this thread to your broker and ask if they could send someone along to help resolve your problem.

Good luck
Liz

I agree with Liz. It's often possible to reclaim a bank wire if your bank starts the process soon enough.

Let both Forex Broker Inc and TDI Bank know about this thread. Invite them to come and explain where your money went.

I've been in touch direclty with agents of Forex Broker Inc. and was promised sign up bonuses if I did a cash wire transfer. Well, I transferred $1000 cash using Wells Fargo wire transfer services on 08/22/14 - even went into the branch personally to ensure the transaction is handled appropriately and information is verified. It was supposed to take 3 days for the money to show up in my Forex Broker Inc account, but that never happened. Forex Broker Inc, who is the beneficiary, keeps saying they've never received the funds. I've opened an investigation case with Wells Fargo bank and they put a trace on this wire and conducted an investigation and have prooved that TDI BANK EAD, who is the beneficiary's bank did, in fact, receive the money!!! When Wells Fargo contacted TDI BANK EAD, they have just been ignoring all the numerous inquiries sent to them via the official bank communication system. I've been trying to get Forex Broker Inc back office to help alocate the funds TBI BANK EAD is holding to my account with them, but got absolutely nowhere. They kept pointing to Wells Fargo when Wells Fargo has already completed their investigation and supplied Federal Reference numbers for the wire that has successfully reached it's destination. So folks, unless you just want to never see your money again, stay away from this fraudulent and blatantly dishonest company. IT IS A SCAM.

ASAP, Appoint a lawyer to get back your deposit. Considering it may be costly than the 1K, find a family lawyer friend.

Both banks can do nothing for you other than provide documents that the transaction end point was TDI BANK EAD.

Invite nobody other than the broker. Think logical ppl. Both banks careless about replying in forums of scam cases.

Anybody can get the bonus offered by broker, it does not need a promise.

I Agree. Banks don't take action as a third party between broker and client. Forget about that choice!

We are replying to your thread in order to clarify this unfortunate situation. First and foremost we fully understand your frustration and empathize with you. We hope to clarify this situation and resolve it amicably.
As we understand for your correspondence, your bank “Wells Fargo” is claiming that the funds have reached our bank.

We have requested on numerous occasions that you provide us an official confirmation from your bank that the money has been transferred to our bank. Up until now you have yet to provide us this document. What we have received from you is a Wire Transfer Request form.
Furthermore, you have claimed that your bank informed you that the funds were indeed transferred to our bank, please again can you provide us with official swift confirmation from your bank.
Please note that we do our upmost to resolve any disputes between our customers and their banking preferences. It would be illogical for a highly reputable broker such as ForexBrokerInc to perform in any other manner, we have been in constant contact with you regarding this transaction and any other request.
Once we again we would appreciate if you can you can provide us the following:
1. Official confirmation on your initial wire transfer
2. Official swift confirmation from your bank that our bank received the funds.
3. A copy of your bank statement date from 22nd August until present. (you may blank out any personal information).
If you can provide us with these documents you will be assisting us greatly to resolve this issue.

Liz is correct, you should ask your bank to investigate this and reclaim the funds.

It seems like an unfortunate incident, you must hold your horse before accusing the broker for being a scam.

he said ask your bank to investigate LOL As if any bank care much about complaints between a client and company, they'll tell you sign a lawyer and go ahead from there, communicate with our bank lawyers for any needed documents..that's all they can do.

the client accused the broker without showing any swift document!!! Talk Talk Talk Whine Whine Whine on forums, Legally= Zero Result

Hello Horsetail

he said ask your bank to investigate LOL As if any bank care much about complaints between a client and company, they'll tell you sign a lawyer and go ahead from there, communicate with our bank lawyers for any needed documents..that's all they can do.

It might be possible for anyone to claim back his/her money from the bank were the money was deposited, if the 3rd party (in this case the broker) didn't receive it (for what ever reason) or the 1st party suspects "fruad" or simply make a genuine mistake filling out the document(form) etc.

the client accused the broker without showing any swift document!!! Talk Talk Talk Whine Whine Whine on forums, Legally= Zero Result

As for the last part of your quote (above) goes, can you explain in better detail what it means :confused:

Good luck
Liz

Back