Forex Broker issue

Monica122

Recruit
I signed up an account with Aspiretrade and deposited 2000$,I was referred to Aspiretrade by an account manager I met on Instagram my account was fully verified as I was asked to upload my identification documents After about 2 weeks of trading I was informed by the broker I had to upgrade my account since my current profits has exceeded my account type capacity that I had to upgrade to a gold account . I was asked to deposit $5000 to process my upgrade which I did, fast forward to 1month after I had a total profits of $203,456.00 and I make a withdrawal of $150,000 I was contacted by the broker I had to pay a withdrawal charge of 12 percent which was 18000. That was some money I don’t have seating on my account . After 2 days of back and front We settled on me paying 50% of the requested amount after which I will receive 50% of my withdrawal.after the above agreement I proceeded to pay 50% Which was $9000. But the issue now is they are requesting for the full payment before releasing my payment my cousin which I referred to aspire trade too due to my massive profit is currently facing the same problem.I will need advise on what to do . I have sent them an email asking about why they still not processed my withdrawal,and they keep insisting I must make the full payment I’ll need any available suggestions . I will come with an update when I will get an answer from them.

My name is Roman and my account number with aspiretrade is 6416

I signed up an account with Aspiretrade and deposited 2000$,I was referred to Aspiretrade by an account manager I met on Instagram my account was fully verified as I was asked to upload my identification documents After about 2 weeks of trading I was informed by the broker I had to upgrade my account since my current profits has exceeded my account type capacity that I had to upgrade to a gold account . I was asked to deposit $5000 to process my upgrade which I did, fast forward to 1month after I had a total profits of $203,456.00 and I make a withdrawal of $150,000 I was contacted by the broker I had to pay a withdrawal charge of 12 percent which was 18000. That was some money I don’t have seating on my account . After 2 days of back and front We settled on me paying 50% of the requested amount after which I will receive 50% of my withdrawal.after the above agreement I proceeded to pay 50% Which was $9000. But the issue now is they are requesting for the full payment before releasing my payment my cousin which I referred to aspire trade too due to my massive profit is currently facing the same problem.I will need advise on what to do . I have sent them an email asking about why they still not processed my withdrawal,and they keep insisting I must make the full payment I’ll need any available suggestions . I will come with an update when I will get an answer from them.

Surely seems to be a scam

Can we have a website address, pleases?

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Apr 19, 2020 at 5:18 PM

Back