Forex Broker: Topology-fx.com legit or scam

Davemax

Private, 1st Class
Hello

I have registered with a Broker Called at "topology-fx.com" . Ownered by a company called Topology Financial Services Limited.

They have a website, and the company is based in UK.

As anyone using this broker ? since I registered with them, I searched the Internet then found out that a similar website
called "topologyfis.com" was a scam forex broker.

If any one can share any useful information about about topology-fx.com, as cannot I cannot find anything more about this broker on the net.

Thanks

Dave

Hello

I have registered with a Broker Called at "topology-fx.com" . Ownered by a company called Topology Financial Services Limited.

As anyone using this broker ? since I registered with them, I searched the Internet then found out that a similar website

If any one can share any useful information about about topology-fx.com, as cannot I cannot find anything more about this broker on the net.

Thanks

Dave
This is a scam website. They just setup the website on January 28, 2022. DO NOT deposit any funds with this company.

How did you find this company? Did someone on a dating website or chat app recommend it to you?

Hello

Thanks

Dave
The attached screenshot shows the name and address of the person who setup the website. Not surprising, they are in Hong Kong.

Screenshot_20220317-204337_Chrome.jpg

Yes, I have already deposited funds into this broker already.

Is there anyway I will be able to my funds back, as now won't trade with this broker.

Thanks

David

Yes, I have already deposited funds into this broker already.

Is there anyway I will be able to my funds back, as now won't trade with this broker.

Thanks

David
First don't tell them you know its a scam. Start by taking screen shots of all chats, the website, wires, etc. for your records.

Did you wire money to a bank or use crypto? How much have your deposited?

Don't disclose any of your personal information on this site as scammers also read these forums.

First don't tell them you know its a scam. Start by taking screen shots of all chats, the website, wires, etc. for your records.

Did you wire money to a bank or use crypto? How much have your deposited?

Don't disclose any of your personal information on this site as scammers also read these forums.
$4,000 dollars I have deposited, and I have now traded with profits, total of balance is $8,575.00. I wired the money to a bank account

$4,000 dollars I have deposited, and I have now traded with profits, total of balance is $8,575.00. I wired the money to a bank account
You have a couple options. First ask to test the withdrawal process. Tell them you want to take out $2K to make sure it's safe. Tell them you will deposit much more money if the first withdrawal process is successful. If you ask to take out all $4K they likely won't let you.

If they ask you to pay any fees or taxes to withdraw, DO NOT pay as this is part of the scam to steal more of your money.

How long ago did you wire the funds?

They give 1% bonus daily, added to my balance.
You have a couple options. First ask to test the withdrawal process. Tell them you want to take out $2K to make sure it's safe. Tell them you will deposit much more money if the first withdrawal process is successful. If you ask to take out all $4K they likely won't let you.

If they ask you to pay any fees or taxes to withdraw, DO NOT pay as this is part of the scam to steal more of your money.

Last deposit was 2 weeks ago, then got bit suspicious, they say I can withdraw only 4% of my balance until bonus expires. So I test now see if can withdraw 4%. AFter bonsu expires can withdraw the total balance

Last deposit was 2 weeks ago, then got bit suspicious, they say I can withdraw only 4% of my balance until bonus expires. So I test now see if can withdraw 4%. AFter bonsu expires can withdraw the total balance
4% of the total balance? Tell them you think this site is great and you are telling your family and friends to invest. Ask to take out $2K and forfeit the bonus. Tell them if the withdrawal process is successful then you can get your friend to invest at least $50K.

Forget the bonus, it's all fake. Get 50% of your money out now. Remain calm, don't accuse them of fraud. Convince them if the $2K withdraw is successful you will invest $20K and you convinced your friend to deposit $50K.

Back