Forex Broker: Topology-fx.com legit or scam

Hello

I have registered with a Broker Called at "topology-fx.com" . Ownered by a company called Topology Financial Services Limited.

They have a website, and the company is based in UK.

As anyone using this broker ? since I registered with them, I searched the Internet then found out that a similar website
called "topologyfis.com" was a scam forex broker.

If any one can share any useful information about about topology-fx.com, as cannot I cannot find anything more about this broker on the net.

Thanks

Dave
Looks like it's a big scam, I only lost $ 1000

File a police report with the Thail police for Telecom Fraud, wire fraud and theft.

What app did you meet this person on? How did they find you?
Hello, regarding my case on topology-fx.com, I only managed to withdraw 2 small amounts from the company. I tried today do withdraw another amount today and they refused. I have attached a screen message from them (looks like an automated message)

The company also has changed its name to Lunboux Limited (www.Lunboux.com), cloned the website. Can I ask best route of action as cannot contact the company:

1) File a police report and take the report to the banks that I transferred the funds into for wired fraud ?
2) Contact a lawyer in my country, to I also ask for their advice.

I luckily, kept copy of message communications screenshots of the transactions before the cloned the company.

Any advice would be appreciated to try get my funds back. I have only managed to withdraw 750 USD

Thanks

Attachments

• Withdraw_10.jpg
    Withdraw_10.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 8
Back