Forex Calender Advice

Money Bird

Private
Anyone have any advice for how to trade based off the forex calender on this website? I see forecast and actual on their, some I'm guessing there is an actual strategy of how to apply the calender to trades.
-- Thanx in advance, Rick

Rick

Sign up for the Forex Peace Army Signals. You'll see commentary about the calendar items and you will also get to view a fresh video that addresses specific current calendar items.

Good Luck!

Anyone have any advice for how to trade based off the forex calender on this website? I see forecast and actual on their, some I'm guessing there is an actual strategy of how to apply the calender to trades.
-- Thanx in advance, Rick

This site provides an excellent calendar and in addition the key fundamental data releases for the day are provided on video each morning in the latest currency news which is amazing!!!. There are several videos which are updated daily, including the morning review, a support and resistance review for the major currency pairs, fundamental news review of the news and how it will affect the markets, and finally a lunchtime video which updates the trading session and looks at the bearish or bullish sentiment in the market - all free and great on video - Euro vs Dollar - this is just one of several currency sites which is dedicated to each currency pair - updated daily

Back