Forex Cash Bot is scam

PISTA

Recruit
I bought it ($29.-), but it does not work. No answer to my asking help (enquieries@forexcashbot.com). Thanks to verify
Regards, Pista

I own this bot too and it does have some code issues.

I own this bot and when I run it on my FXDD demo account, it will not trade when money management is used. It posts a zero divide error when it tries to figure the lot size for a trade. (this is a $50,000 demo, and risk was set at 3%, not sure how it can get a zero divide error figuring 3% of 50k) if you turn money management off it will trade without error, these are my findings so far.

Customer services seems to be in denial, they tried to blame the zero divide error on my broker connection, which is crazy, my connection is an always on dsl and is strong, I rarely have any downtime from the broker FXDD, which I should mention is the merchants preferred broker is on thier website that they sell the bot, they plug FXDD. Now the mql4forum, and other forums have mentioned this error upon searching and they say its definately a coding error and offer a fix, I have to admit I'm tempted to decompile this bot and fix it, but the temptation fades when I see the poor proformance from the bot trading fixed lots.

Now when you do get it to trade, well, I was not wow'd by the results, the losers are 4x the size of the winners and I was getting more losers than winners, yes less than 50% winners it was pounding my 50k demo account into the dirt. This was trading 0.3 lot sizes, running the 6 suggested pairs by the merchant. :unhappy:

EA Forex Cash Bot

Ciao a tutti,

solo per curiosità ho comprato a poco prezzo il FCB.

Ho messo tutto sul Vps e vi farò sapere. Da ieri sera nessun movimento.
Non è stato poi difficile ad installarlo, speriamo che funzioni almeno.
Dai post che leggo non posso dire niente.

Fra un pò di giorni vi farò sapere del SUPER INVESTIMENTO.

Auguro a tutti una Buona Giornata e.... come diceva mio nonno : la salute è la cosa più importante.

guidoforex

EA Forex Cash Bot

Hello everyone,

just out of curiosity I bought a cheap FCB.

I put everything on the VPS and will let you know. Since yesterday evening, no movement.
It was not difficult to install it then, we hope that it works at least.
From the post I read I can not say anything.

Among some day I will tell you the SUPER INVESTMENT.

I wish you all a good day and ... as my grandfather used to say: health is the most important thing.

guidoforex

Back