• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Forex Cash Bot

No reply huh
I have fired off an email to their enquires@forexcashbot.com .
will wait and see what happens and so far there has not even been an acceptance email they are not with it shurely most people have an outo reply which says received email will reply shortly
Some time later
Yes I have had a reply from enquires see below

Dear Sir,

Good day! Thank you for getting in touch with us. Rest assured, I am here to assist you. To answer, it can sometimes take 48 hours to enter a trade. Take note, no trade on weekends and make sure you have loaded the correct .set files for each pair. If the issue still persists, feel free to let us know and we’ll go from there. Until here, take care for now. Have a great day.

Best regards,
Sean

Sent: Friday, November 05, 2010 4:18 PM
To: enquires@forexcashbot.com
Subject: to many deals?

I am also waiting for their reply..theres no reply to the mails i send to them on 2/11/10 until now.What time can i enter a trade?How to change the magic numbers?Do i need to leave the PC on with internet connections for 24 hrs?Can anyone help plse,Rgds

Jay

No trade..

i trade 4 pairs with this FXCB system..all the 1 hour screen have the happy face.Authentification is sucessful and all have been initialized.So what is the problem?Still no trades after 3days.My emails to the support team have not been answered. plse help..

jay

forexcashbot is a total waste of time and money...

Applied to clickbank for a refund.
Various forex message boards will reveal many with the same experience as me...no trades taken, or very few, and losing trades on the whole for the "lucky" few that got it to work.
No support, in spite of several emails;
and constant spam urging the already sold customer to buy, buy, buy...last chance!! oh, dear...don't miss out!!
I suspect the positive experiences on this forum are bogus...
no proof, except the odd wording of certain phrases, though...
apologies if I am wrong, but there ya go.

live and learn...

Forex Cash Bot?

I'm new to all this and probably should have checked here with the FPA before diving in an purchasing FCB...
But, so far, no one has posted a disparaging report so maybe I'll roll the dice and see what happens. I'll keep evey one posted.

Applied to clickbank for a refund.
Various forex message boards will reveal many with the same experience as me...no trades taken, or very few, and losing trades on the whole for the "lucky" few that got it to work.
No support, in spite of several emails;
and constant spam urging the already sold customer to buy, buy, buy...last chance!! oh, dear...don't miss out!!
I suspect the positive experiences on this forum are bogus...
no proof, except the odd wording of certain phrases, though...
apologies if I am wrong, but there ya go.

live and learn...

hi ya,,yeah man ur right,i have open purchase dispute with paypal..omg this is another scam...DONT buy it!!!

Forex Cash Bot a Scam?

I have set up everything correctly. Each magic number is set different from the rest. I have purchased the 10 pairs version. The Preset files have been loaded correctly. So far, there have been no trades for 3 days or more since I installed it! I see other people with similar experience.

Is this a scam?

Their tech support is horrible. Much of the reply is "canned"? That is, the same for everybody.

Last edited:
"Canned" response

No reply huh
I have fired off an email to their enquires@forexcashbot.com .
will wait and see what happens and so far there has not even been an acceptance email they are not with it shurely most people have an outo reply which says received email will reply shortly
Some time later
Yes I have had a reply from enquires see below

Dear Sir,

Good day! Thank you for getting in touch with us. Rest assured, I am here to assist you. To answer, it can sometimes take 48 hours to enter a trade. Take note, no trade on weekends and make sure you have loaded the correct .set files for each pair. If the issue still persists, feel free to let us know and we’ll go from there. Until here, take care for now. Have a great day.

Best regards,
Sean

Sent: Friday, November 05, 2010 4:18 PM
To: enquires@forexcashbot.com
Subject: to many deals?

The response you got is the same as mine. Thus it is not "custom-made." There are a couple of tricks during the installation, e.g. you have to double click the .set file for the given currency pair in order to load the file. All the magic numbers for the various pairs have to be different from each other. Still, I have not seen any trades opening in 3 days! I might ask for a refund next week.

Thomas

Not a Fan of Bots, But Very Interested

Has anyone used this system long enough to provide a thumbs up or thumbs down?

What about back testing?

I have concluded for myself that almost all EAs can work some of the time, and that none of them can work all of the time... and some use them out of laziness. They never can replace human skill, diligence, discipline and intuition. Reminds me of the news article my grandparents read to me when I was very young and traveling with them (like 35 years ago)... it was about some older lady who had purchased a motor home with "cruise control," in order to take a trip by herself across the country. During her trip she got up from the driver's seat to use the restroom... you can guess the outcome.

The funniest part of the article, though, was that she testified to having done it a couple times the same way the day before WITHOUT INCIDENT.

Anyway... for what it's worth.

This bot is brand new, so no one has a long history of using it. But I have seen lots of people reporting NO trades 3-4 days after correctly installing it!

The worst part is:

Their tech support is HORRENDOUS! You have to pray that you get a reply.

No trades for one week..furthermore the tech support is the worst.No reply to my mails.Have requested for a refund frm clickbank.

Back