• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Forex Cash Bot

Testing it now

hi, i'm just testing it now. Day 2 it is up $145 on a $5k demo account. I'm also running it on a very small $250 account. Also up a few $ on day 2.

For those that haven't seen the sales page you can find it here....

Forex Cash Bot - ONLY 162 Copies Left (THIS WILL SELL OUT TODAY)

I am currently looking to find out the system behind it. So far it looks like a hedging algorithm looking for crucial support and resistant points. Although I'm no expert. Hoping to find someone who dissects its workings.

keep you updated in the coming weeks

day2

Hi
Well I have had it running for 2days now on all the currences and its taking deals all the time.
It could be that several things that you have missed out when you installed it. I suggest that you reinstal it following the instruction carefully.
I made a mess of it to begin with as I skipped ahead thinking I knew it all. not only that I interfered with the deals eg. I closed some of them manually big mistake! you have to let it runn even if you think you know better. This i have done and its beginniing to show a profit

Hi

No everything checks out fine.

It is a pity no status messages are shown on the screen, but if I put an incorrect email address in the EA input for a pair an "authentication failed" message immediately appears, so the EA seems to be connected to the forexcashbot server OK!

I'll hang on a bit longer.

same experience ...
3 days, no trades, email is rejected if not correct,
so I assume all is connected correctly.
have smiley faces,
using CollectiveFX, and ThinkForex, so spreads are as good as anywhere...
no response to my emails for tech support.

Adrian L. and Alexander Sr.
can you provide screen shots of trades this bot is making?
it'd be a big help...
Thanks!

cash bot

chart.gif
OK hopefully I have attached a screen of euro/gdp with the deals taken in actual fact when they all cleared out there was only a very small profit. I am trading with Alpari cash account
I have to give this bot a little longer before deciding

thanks, Alexander, Sr.!

I still haven't heard from them...
have you had any contact and if so via which emails,
if you don't mind...

that's a lot of trades...rather different from what they post on the site,
which shows maybe three to five trades a day, and not just in one pair...

John

cashbot

No reply huh
I have fired off an email to their enquires@forexcashbot.com .
will wait and see what happens and so far there has not even been an acceptance email they are not with it shurely most people have an outo reply which says received email will reply shortly
Some time later
Yes I have had a reply from enquires see below

Dear Sir,

Good day! Thank you for getting in touch with us. Rest assured, I am here to assist you. To answer, it can sometimes take 48 hours to enter a trade. Take note, no trade on weekends and make sure you have loaded the correct .set files for each pair. If the issue still persists, feel free to let us know and we’ll go from there. Until here, take care for now. Have a great day.

Best regards,
Sean

Sent: Friday, November 05, 2010 4:18 PM
To: enquires@forexcashbot.com
Subject: to many deals?

Last edited:
Back