1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forex Cobra System Con

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by gajohn, Feb 25, 2010.

1. gajohn

gajohn Recruit

Be aware that there is a con inside the Forex Cobra System. You pay your $97 and download your stuff. It looks good...very professional. You are made aware of "secret" bonuses that are available if you don't ask for a refund...and you don't get them until the 60 days has expired. I fell for it because I was interested in getting the "bonus" EA of the system. All my email requests were ignored and I seriously doubt that there is an EA. Yes, I have the manual system if I want to sit in front of the computer all day, but I have apparently been lied to and cheated.....scammed. This guy has a very low refund % and it is being used as "proof" that the system is so good hardly any one asks for a refund; there must be more than me that have fallen for this con. And yes, I have tried to appeal to his integrity (HA!) and requested a refund anyway...no answer.

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

If you paid for it by credit card or paypal, open a dispute. Not all the goods were delivered, so you have a valid reason to complain and demand a refund.

3. Berg

Berg Recruit

Good Scam

Don't fall for this con. There is no EA if you wait past the 60 day refund guarantee. Fortunately I requested a refund just before the refund period ended after numerous emails to them went unanswered. I also sent several emails with regard to the bonus offer for forex mentoring. I never received any reply back on this either. Stay away!