FOREX.com - Cannot access account, delays

Last month, I opened a Standard Account with FOREX.com. I deposited funds but soon was locked out of my account. I cannot regain access to my account.

I created the account and waited for verification. After receiving email verification which writes "Your account is ready," I opened FOREX.com and logged in successfully. I deposited funds into the account and opened the online Web Trading Platform. After seeing the charts for about 15 minutes, I was signed out of my account.

I tried to login again, but received an error message which read "Incorrect Username or Password. Please try again or you can reset your password." This didn't make sense -- the login information was in my hand, so surely it must be correct. Nonetheless, I tried to reset my password and this time received an error message which said my account was inactive.

I contacted the 'Let Us Help' live chat and was connected with a representative. I was told that my account was inactive and I mentioned that I had created this account within 30 minutes. He then proceeded to tell me that additional information was required before I could access my account and sent me an email. I asked him to wait and promptly responded to the email with the additional required information. I returned to find that our chat window had been closed.

After waiting for over a week without a response, I tried to login but was again denied. I opened a live chat to see the status of my account. The representative told me that my account had not been accessed for over a year and that was the reason for my error message of inactivity. I explained that I had created the account last week. He told me that the information was still being processed and I should wait between 1-2 more business days.

Today marks a week since the last live chat. I tried to open a live chat today, but this time it appears as though the menu has changed and it is only possible to receive an automated assistance from the chat support bot (which has proven to be of no use).

I have screenshots of every dialog.

At this point, I would like to have my funds transferred back to me and I would like to have my account with FOREX.com be closed.
Is anyone else experiencing the same problem? If so, how did you fix it?
Thanks in advance

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Last month, I opened a Standard Account with FOREX.com. I deposited funds but soon was locked out of my account. I cannot regain access to my account.

I created the account and waited for verification. After receiving email verification which writes "Your account is ready," I opened FOREX.com and logged in successfully. I deposited funds into the account and opened the online Web Trading Platform. After seeing the charts for about 15 minutes, I was signed out of my account.

I tried to login again, but received an error message which read "Incorrect Username or Password. Please try again or you can reset your password." This didn't make sense -- the login information was in my hand, so surely it must be correct. Nonetheless, I tried to reset my password and this time received an error message which said my account was inactive.

I contacted the 'Let Us Help' live chat and was connected with a representative. I was told that my account was inactive and I mentioned that I had created this account within 30 minutes. He then proceeded to tell me that additional information was required before I could access my account and sent me an email. I asked him to wait and promptly responded to the email with the additional required information. I returned to find that our chat window had been closed.

After waiting for over a week without a response, I tried to login but was again denied. I opened a live chat to see the status of my account. The representative told me that my account had not been accessed for over a year and that was the reason for my error message of inactivity. I explained that I had created the account last week. He told me that the information was still being processed and I should wait between 1-2 more business days.

Today marks a week since the last live chat. I tried to open a live chat today, but this time it appears as though the menu has changed and it is only possible to receive an automated assistance from the chat support bot (which has proven to be of no use).

I have screenshots of every dialog.

At this point, I would like to have my funds transferred back to me and I would like to have my account with FOREX.com be closed.
Is anyone else experiencing the same problem? If so, how did you fix it?
Thanks in advance
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.