Forex.com/GAIN

wyclef32

Recruit
I know this isn't really the Forex broker reviews section, but I have read through the ones on this site and many others. I have been with FOREX.com (GAIN capital) for a while now, and every time I read reviews on them many tend to scare me. I am not a wild trader, and I usually trade long term positions based on economic data (less on technical data but a combination thereof). I'm really wondering if I have anything to be worried about.

It seems plausible that many traders out there are too stupid to realize that they screwed themselves, and not the broker. I just wanted to make sure though. If any of the experts on here feel that it would be in my best interest to consider switching brokers, I would love to know before I wind up in a bad situation.

One thing I like is the leverage, and the fact that the funds are UK based (AKA hopefully the 10:1 regulation won't affect me?... I don't know). Pip margins seem outrageously high though. Thanks for any input!

I didn´t try Forex.com, but the UK basis is surely a big advantage concerning regulation and safety of customer´s deposits.

best forex platform to trade?

Hello,

I think forex.com is really not the best site to open an account with. If you are smart, you will look for offshore brokers who have lower fees and higher leverage options..

---

There is no problem trading with forex.com as they are a very well capitalized company. If you dont trade during news there is no issue. If you trade the news it is possible that you may experience some delay when opening and closing positions. But they pay your profits no problem.

Back