Forex.com stealing profit

cmmalice59

Recruit
I have made a week ago an account on forex.com.
ACC NR: 12186761

I made a profit of approx 2000€ and i tried to withdraw.
I got an email that additional information is needed, they asked me a credit card statement or credit card photo of back and front.

I sent a photo of my credit card and the next day, i checked if it was processed and nothing was done yet.
I checked my email and i didn't receive any email. I went to their live support and asked them what was going on, they told me they couldn't verify it with my picture. But if i showed you the picture it is very clear. So then i sent my last statement. After a day still no email and again i went to live chat and they said they couldn't accept a digital copy. But i scanned my statement and sent it to them...

So after this i took a picture of my statement and sent it over. Today, i get this email:

Dear Claire Marie Malice,
Please accept this email as formal notice regarding FOREX.com UK’s recent decision to close the above referenced FOREX.com account you hold with us and effectively terminate the customer agreement between you and FOREX.com UK in full accordance with the agreement and with such termination becoming effective as of the date of this email.
As a result of a recent quality control review of your account activity, we determined we are no longer in a position to continue extending our services to you. As such, we have determined to close the account.
Please note your account status has been changed to “Terminated” which bars further login and trading capabilities. Your account does not appear to have any open positions and the remaining balance will be sent to the original source of funding.
Should you have any questions following this communication, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Kind regards,

New Accounts Department
FOREX.com
+44 020 7429 7900|uksupport@forex.com| Freephone: 0800 032 1948
It's your world. Trade it.

They give a reason that is very unclear, but there are somany people complaining about this company.
I would suggest everyone to keep away from this company as they will close your account after you make profit!!

I have made a week ago an account on forex.com.
ACC NR: 12186761

I made a profit of approx 2000€ and i tried to withdraw.
I got an email that additional information is needed, they asked me a credit card statement or credit card photo of back and front.

I sent a photo of my credit card and the next day, i checked if it was processed and nothing was done yet.
I checked my email and i didn't receive any email. I went to their live support and asked them what was going on, they told me they couldn't verify it with my picture. But if i showed you the picture it is very clear. So then i sent my last statement. After a day still no email and again i went to live chat and they said they couldn't accept a digital copy. But i scanned my statement and sent it to them...

So after this i took a picture of my statement and sent it over. Today, i get this email:

Dear Claire Marie Malice,
Please accept this email as formal notice regarding FOREX.com UK’s recent decision to close the above referenced FOREX.com account you hold with us and effectively terminate the customer agreement between you and FOREX.com UK in full accordance with the agreement and with such termination becoming effective as of the date of this email.
As a result of a recent quality control review of your account activity, we determined we are no longer in a position to continue extending our services to you. As such, we have determined to close the account.
Please note your account status has been changed to “Terminated” which bars further login and trading capabilities. Your account does not appear to have any open positions and the remaining balance will be sent to the original source of funding.
Should you have any questions following this communication, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Kind regards,

New Accounts Department
FOREX.com
+44 020 7429 7900|uksupport@forex.com| Freephone: 0800 032 1948
It's your world. Trade it.

They give a reason that is very unclear, but there are somany people complaining about this company.
I would suggest everyone to keep away from this company as they will close your account after you make profit!!
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://www.forex.com/en/support

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/66/www.forex.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/forex.com

https://twitter.com/forexcom

https://www.youtube.com/user/forex

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem

The letter indicates the full amount in the account is to be sent. Did that happen or did they remove some profits first?

You can contact them again to ask about the profits. If the decline, an inquiry to the UK FOS is probably a good idea.

I could not understand the reasoning behind this issue. Why would a reputable broker associate or risk themselves in a circumstances like this considering the fact that regulators could fined them up to millions? Or did they just not care about the law set in place?

Back