• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Forex Conductor

I'm still on demo and it does look positive. It was up $309.66USD last week.
This week its up $220USD. Those are are all closed trades, not on pending
trades. Again its only trading minilots and you just attatch it to any
timeframe chart and they send the trades directly. I've compared a few
of their trades and they seem to have a few strategies going on. I've
only noticed one that looked like a scalping strategy on EURUSD.

Overall its up so far. I might put it live at the end of this week just with
the minilots and monitor it closely. Just for everybodys information I'm
on Alpari UK for a broker.

I also started testing this one on a demo account, but the results are not quite good at the moment:

NgQ8V.gif

My open trades look almost the same. Only difference is I have a USDCAD
trade thats been open since last week and is in the negative as well. Will
have to see how it goes. I might send them an email about that trade
and see if it should have been closed awhile ago. It has been on my
VPS so I dont see how it could have missed closing a trade.

Did they reply to your mails?

I've sent them a few questions in the last week or so, but no reply so far...

Hi Harley,

Thank you for the suggestions. We have forwarded them to our trading team.

Happy profits,

Support
ForexConductor.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: ForexConductor Download and Installation
Date: Fri, October 01, 2010 8:05 am
To: support@forexconductor.com

Hello support,

The first week of testing forex conductor is nearly complete and after observing the results would like to offer my feedback.

What you guys have is a very powerful tool, in fact out of all types of Ea's i have tested so far one of the most powerful

At its best it was up almost 50% equity in one week ($600), which is very impressive..... now the downside.

After a week of hard earned gains it appears to have dropped its bundle with massive losses on the EUR/USD.

Which has bought me back to $50 in profit, which any old scapler EA could manage in a week.

All of which happened while i was sleeping, with what little sleep i get trying to keep an eye on things....

Now losses i understand are part of trading, the issue i have is the losses seem to be allowed to run to far too long

if the average take profit is 50 pips and the stop loss is allowed to run this far (one trade is still open at -150 pips)

then this is going to bring a system that has massive potential to its knees, and it appears that the hybrid part

of the system is not working and that no professional traders are watching these bad trades to cut them short

before they do so much damage. Much better to jump out at half this loss and reposition the trade or look

for other opportunities for profit.

Anyways hope you guys take this on board like i said i can see the potential here big time

Regards,

Harley.

I did email them about that USDCAD trade that looks like its strayed.
I also suggested they send a blanket close signal at the end of every
day to close any trades that might have been missed due to a random
metatrader disconnection. This way they can stay in control of their
trades. Their system breaks down really fast if they dont have control.

I guess, this is not the answer that you've expected...

Am I right, but this thing always tries to place trades against the trend...

Update:Removed off all live accounts as they still refuse to cutoff stale trades which have been open for too long or ones that are -150-200 pips in the red

I have since seen signal copier program which gives much more control the end user of the signals so they can set the SL/TP to thier own levels, even reverse trade which would make us all millionares by now ;)

Something like that this might fly as there are some good trades in the system, but unfortunately this is going backwards alot faster than forwards
so for now..... gong!

For the first days of October it blew half of the $1200 demo account I was testing it on. Fortunately, no live testing on my side.

I'll keep it live, though. I'd like to see if the whole account is going to go south.

I have been testing this EA and really like what I see. Since Sunday I am up over $260. So far, it's beating other EA's I've tested. I like their "hybrid" trading approach. I'm going to demo it a few more days then trade it to my live account if profits like these continue.

Back