Forex Control

vicky992838

Recruit
They provide high slippage, high spreads and manipulate prices too .

I opened a trading account with Barrax Trading Group Ltd.(ForexControl |) on Jan 8 2011.. I chose them to trade NIFTY index on MT4 platform. I got welcome call before first deposit. Problems started just after my first deposit by moneybookers. I didn't see withdrawal option in their website and contacted support. They told me call or contact live chat for withdrawals.

I decided to withdraw after test trading with them. I found very high slippage 6-7 pips during low volatility. Spreads are also very high even than STP brokers. (EURUSD=3 pips,AUDUSD=4 pips etc.) I called them about spreads and were told spread will be decreased if I deposit large funds.

I managed to increase my deposit even with high spreads and illicit slippage. It was unacceptable by Barrax Trading Group. On 26 JAN 2008,

I bought NIFTYJAN11 at price 5680 on 2011.01.26 06:39. Order was opened at
5839.63(high of 14 JAN) that resulted me great loss.

I contacted live chat about this incidence. Live chat told me they will call me shortly. I got no calls from them. I again told them for withdrawals and got withdrawal. They never answered me about manipulating price issue.

Stay way with this company.

Last edited: