1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forex Control

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by vicky992838, Feb 2, 2011.

1. vicky992838

vicky992838 Recruit

They provide high slippage, high spreads and manipulate prices too .

I opened a trading account with Barrax Trading Group Ltd.(ForexControl |) on Jan 8 2011.. I chose them to trade NIFTY index on MT4 platform. I got welcome call before first deposit. Problems started just after my first deposit by moneybookers. I didn't see withdrawal option in their website and contacted support. They told me call or contact live chat for withdrawals.

I decided to withdraw after test trading with them. I found very high slippage 6-7 pips during low volatility. Spreads are also very high even than STP brokers. (EURUSD=3 pips,AUDUSD=4 pips etc.) I called them about spreads and were told spread will be decreased if I deposit large funds.

I managed to increase my deposit even with high spreads and illicit slippage. It was unacceptable by Barrax Trading Group. On 26 JAN 2008,

I bought NIFTYJAN11 at price 5680 on 2011.01.26 06:39. Order was opened at
    5839.63(high of 14 JAN) that resulted me great loss.

I contacted live chat about this incidence. Live chat told me they will call me shortly. I got no calls from them. I again told them for withdrawals and got withdrawal. They never answered me about manipulating price issue.

Stay way with this company.

#1 vicky992838, Feb 2, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2011