Forex Daily Trading Signal for 12/10/07

Felix Homogratus

Commander in Chief
This is Sir Pips.

If you wish to watch the video, just click on it,
12-10-2007.swf

I am Felix's partner, and I trade news on Forexdiamonds room. Felix asked me to write these signals for you, and I am happy to do that.

Let's first review what happened on Friday.

On Friday we had two indicators that were worth watching and possibly trading.

First, we had Canadian Employment Change m/m. A trigger of 20K would enter us into the trade. It came out higher than 35 K, it actually came out at 42.6. USD/CAD droped from 1.130 down to about 1.0009 so it was a move of 121 pips in the first 5 to 10 minutes of the report. It was a very quick move. It was, however, tough to enter if you did not have Secret News Weapon because the best price to do that was around 45 to 60. My ForexDiamonds subscribers definitely made some money on this one.

At 8:30 New York time we had U.S. Non-Farm Payroll. We were willing to sell GBP/USD if this came out at 150K or higher. It actually came out at 94 K so the price moved about 25 pips but according to my triggers it was a no trade.

Let's now talk about Monday.

Next Monday is kind of slow news day.

1. Monday, December 10th, 2007 (4:30 a.m. New York Time) UK
At 4:30 a.m. we will have UK PPI. I don't suggest trading this indicator. UK said they were very concerned about the inflation, it will be moderated until next year so I don't think this indicator is a key indicator. It also had very unreliable price actions in the past. I would just stay away from that one.

2. Friday, December 10th, 2007 (10:00 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 10:00 a.m. we will have U.S. Pending Home Sales. This number can have very large deviations because is measured in a percentage bases. Sometimes it may create big moves but other times it may fake you out. Last two trades were quite poor. I recommend you to just stay away from this indicator.

So actually it seems nothing interesting will be going on on Monday. We will have a quite few interesting indicators on Tuesday but I will preview them in my next signal that I will be sending on Monday.

If news trading seems to be very interesting for you, then I suggest you to go to Forex Diamonds - News Trading Education and read everything about this service. It is a live trading service I provide with Felix, and I will be able to show you exactly what I am doing as I am leading hundreds of traders just like you every day with very clear strategies on when to get in and get out. As people are following my trades, they are learning how to trade the news, feel comfortable with trading and make good profits. We offer 21 days free trial so you can just try it and see how you like it.

Thank you very much, and good luck with your trades.

To Our Success!
-Sir Pipsalot

Last edited:
Thnkx for the video Sir Pips :D
I have a question for u, where can I read real time forex news?, I know there is a calendar in fxpeacearme site but is it rt? countries has like official places where they show new interest rates and stuff?
Thankx again !

Last edited:
help

hi.first thanks and then i need your help but i dont know can i ask it here.
can you introduce me a honest broker using e-gold and the minimum deposit of it is 1 dollar.i am from iran.i used marketiva but it dosent accept iran now.

Back