• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Forex Deal Butler

magisana

Private
Hello,

Has anyone heard of Forex Deal Bulter it's just been realeased and as I am a newbie I don't want to get sucked in by his video. On the site there is no contact info or FAQ, does that mean it's suss? Would love some advice from some seasoned traders please. The website is: forexdealbutler DOT com
Also I forgot to mention the guy doesn't say who he is just Mac X.... hmmmmm, still I am curious.

That's the same Mac X who sells the vastly overpriced and overrated Insider Code. Personally, I'd recommend holding off and letting some other people try it out first.

deal butler

I just tried the deal butler for 4.95 for 30 days. It is a good chart setup but then I finally figure out it is part of this other code deal and for 2100 bucks forget it. You can demo it for 14 days and then try it live and I believe they get you to sign up for the 2100 at the end of that time. I saw on a forum that this guy wanted to know how to cancel it.

I will wait a few days and tell him to cancel his credit card and get a new number or just call his bank and have them stop any charges by that company.

Ticks me off this tricky _(*^()*&^)(*Y^ they go thru. IF it was a good item they are over charging for it.

Anyway unless you have a disgusting amount of money forget it. You can find out lots in forums.

Although I certainly knew they would try to hook you into paying full price if you sign up for the demo, I didn't think they would just say "you're gonna get charged in 30 days" after only agreeing to the $4.95 demo price. So, that seems rather dishonest or even illegal.

But, since I signed up, I looked in their forums. At least they don't heavily censor it, as there are negative comments in the forums. That shows some honestly But, NOBODY is jumping up and down over how much money they are making. Somebody posted a poll asking who is making money, and there was one positive vote, and something like 25 negative votes.

There were also lots of complaints about bugs in the software.

Further, the advertisement for the product says its a "true red light green light" system, implying that it gives complete buy/sell recomendations. It doesn't. Its just a set of indicators.

I say SCAM. I am going to do my best to get this cancelled! :hissyfit:

Hi All....I signed up too and after about 3 hours I decided it was not worth 2100.00. Took 3 emails and a phone call to a machine over a full week before they replied that they were cancelling my
14 day trial and not charging my card.
Bert

I would be cautious of these guys!! (a) All the comments are written by the same person - the same bad spelling, Pet3 spells though as thoe; funny how Sarah spells though as thoe as well???? Makes you think doesn't it??

(b) There are no contact details.

(c) There is no opting out before you are billed for US$2,100

I've seen scams before and this is one I would be very careful of.

I was about to sign up for the 30 day free trial and then I read the Terms and Conditions - 'You must cancel prior to the 10th day of the current month to not be billed for the entire month.' It does not say anything about not going ahead with the $2,100 agreement.

No Phone numbers???

Just a thought....

Nearly suckered in.

Thanks to this forum I was saved embarrassment.
It is interesting that these guys come up with these beat all systems that make enormous amounts of money then go all out to sell as many as they can.
If their system is so great why not just do the trades and swan off to the Bahamas?

Do not waste your money with this system...

You can get better and profitble systems for less money and better customer services. I got last year the Triad Formula from Jason Fielder ($2000.00) and I just lost more money with that system. Finally I got 3 unexpensive systems that can give you a nice edge in the market...The 4x pips snager ($97), The Black Dog systems ($299.) and the sRs Trend Rider ($97) . I`m not tring to sell anything here, I`m just grateful with this guys for making such good systems. The Black Dogs is like a community of trader, you log into the trading chatroom and you can trade as anybody else there, and there is a lot of information in the website that you can even choose the style of you trading with many different ways of trading the same systems. I hope this help somehow to stay away from the gurus. Sorry for my English.

Jose

Back