Forex Diseases affecting many traders

It's definitely stressful but there are things we can do to help de-stress after trading. I also put my laptop on the counter and stand sometimes because I get so tired of sitting at a desk.

Sitting in front of computer for hours may create some health issues. Those sit in front of computer including traders must do some physical exercise. It is to be done on a regular basis. I personally do brisk walking at least for an hour almost every day. Let us not get carried away with trading only. We must look after ourselves.

Oh I wouldn't like the pressure at all .
It's because I only answer to myself and can adjust expectations that I survive in trading at all.
Horrible to be under so much stress

i think that if a trader doesn't have rules how to trade or that trader ignores them then there will be more losses

I passed the stage where I could sit for hours and watch what was happening on the monitor and count how many good opportunities were missed too.
Now I just accept that such opportunities are presented almost every day.
In the financial markets one has to think fast and soberly. We need people who are able to adequately assess the situation on the market and do not lose their temper under force majeure circumstances. Panic-prone people have little chance to succeed in Forex, but the calm guard working at night can test himself in trading. People who consider this market to be too difficult and unprofitable have little chance to trade Forex effectively. They will do everything possible to prove their theory. And as the saying goes, what you believe in is what you achieve.

I think so, addictions are considered illnesses in a medical sense, too. Although I think it is more common for people to get addicted to gambling.
Yeah, quite right.

I personally believe that trading can't be related to disease or to forms of mental health illnesses just because it's far from gambling. Of course, I won't deny the fact that sometimes trading might become similar to gambling, however according to the nature of trading it's much closer to ordinary business, when there is a businessman who sell/buy currency, and there are consumers/customers who also sell/buy currencies. It's about forex trading.

Without a doubt, sometimes people are engulfed by trading that it easily turn into true gambling when a traders requires immediate help from professionals.

Back