Forex Diseases affecting many traders

if i approach a woman while drunk , im more relaxed.
what if i apply this scientific knowledge to trading?

It's nice when a woman decides to go to bed with you. It's not so nice when the market decides to f&*# you. :p

1. stop believing the broker is on your side.

and maybe a bit harder to achieve, come live in Mexico, close to the sea, nice food and nice weather all year through !!!

I could not agree more with point number one, people really should stop thinking that brokers are on our side.
I would also love to follow your last advice, trading by the sea, that would be living THE LIFE. I do hope I'll be able to do that one day.

Last edited:
While it could be really really funny there is some serious obstacle with all that which could in past give very serious stress of that bad markets positions and over time it's really wasn't that great for people who jumped out of their windows anyways from that finance offices.

I guess it's not surprising that forex traders (not only they) often face various diseases which are related to our heart system. Everything because they take this activity too hard and be in emotional distress every time they lose money. I believe that emotions control should prevail on your skills and experience, I mean you have to master it before you're going to make good money. It's difficult indeed, however if you want to make money and don't want to remain a disabled person after another heart attack because of lots of losses, you have to learn how to manage your emotions. You're right this issue is so spread between traders, but we have to find the exit.

One needs to focus on the emotional and mental well being in order to live peacefully, success is definitely a priority and so is good health. There is no point of earning money if eventually you are going to pay it to some hospital.

Hi stress vocations will always have that sort of associated health issues. The stress that the people that work the floors are under is immense but this is often due to the demands placed on them by their employers rather than necessarily trading itself.

Back