Forex diversity is scam

pipsmaster

Recruit
Hey guys l bought this software from forexpipsfinder.com, that was developed by Shawn William, and John Douglas initially the way they talked about their software was just what l wanted , l asked in the webinar if there is money back guarantee, if l find out it does not suit my trading style , they reply was yes, after l bought it and tried, my live account was nearly blow off, so l wrote support and complained and they apologized and said it was market conditions and instead refunding like l requested, they offered me another software, l declined the offer and insisted on refund, l told them that if that software was working as claimed, then they will not have any problem refunding me ,since then a month now, they closed all contacts to me and refused replying me till now. is this not scam,

JOHN ANYADIKE ONWUCHEKWA

Hello pipsmaster

If the company who sold you the software did offer a "money back guarantee", then send them an e-mail with a link to this thread and see if they will discuss the matter here. ;)

Good luck
Liz

Hi JOHN,

How you bought Software from them if its through Paypal then write note to Paypal and open dispute there.

Hi Lizzy,
thansk for the advice, l will shoot them a mail with the link as you suggested.

JOHN A. ONWUCHEKWA

Hi Mr Salim,
that was the mistake, l choose the debit card /credit card option, l even tried contacting the payment processor, and discovered that their contact us link does not work at all, forex diversity guys are just scams

Hi Lizzy
As suggested, l did shoot them a mail with a link to this thread , but the dudes just refused to reply instead they sent me another mail about another webinar they are about organizing, its more like a recorded session to still market their software

Back