• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Forex DMA Account and Institutional Account

Asking questions about a company

sigitpambudi144

Private, 1st Class
Hello, excuse me i want to ask about forex DMA account and Institutional account, Including
1. Whats DMA Forex Account ?
2. Whats the example of DMA Forex account ?
3. Could we trade direct LP or trade in Major Banks ? If yes how to register ?
4. Whats the pros and cons of DMA or Institutional account compared to retail or normal broker ?
5. Do DMA and Institutional account really safe ??

With FOREX.com, the DMA account is meant for high-volume traders looking to cuts trading costs. We offer the tightest spreads on this type of account. You would be able to trade with prices sourced directly from our liquidity providers. We have an application available on our website. Safety and privacy of accounts are not really dependent on the account type but more so the broker. A regulated broker operates in highly-monitored and strict trading environments meant for the safety of traders.

With FOREX.com, the DMA account is meant for high-volume traders looking to cuts trading costs. We offer the tightest spreads on this type of account. You would be able to trade with prices sourced directly from our liquidity providers. We have an application available on our website. Safety and privacy of accounts are not really dependent on the account type but more so the broker. A regulated broker operates in highly-monitored and strict trading environments meant for the safety of traders
1. How much minimum deposit ?
2 Do you offer mobile platform that could operate on android smartphone ?
3 Max account for 1 person ?
4. Leverage ?

1. How much minimum deposit ?
2 Do you offer mobile platform that could operate on android smartphone ?
3 Max account for 1 person ?
4. Leverage ?
1. Minimum deposit is $100.00
2. Yes, we do offer mobile applications for android and iphone users, web-based, and desktop platforms.
3. The maximum accounts a person can have is 5.
4. Leverage is based off your country of residence. If you are located in Indonesia, the leverage would be 400:1 at max.

Hello, excuse me i want to ask about forex DMA account and Institutional account, Including
1. Whats DMA Forex Account ?
2. Whats the example of DMA Forex account ?
3. Could we trade direct LP or trade in Major Banks ? If yes how to register ?
4. Whats the pros and cons of DMA or Institutional account compared to retail or normal broker ?
5. Do DMA and Institutional account really safe ??
You may also try fortuneprime.com one broker that offers direct access to LP and banks

Back