Forex Double, MT5FxRobot, ForexDouble.me

BigT1

Sergeant Major
Hello FPA Members,

Recently, an Expert Advisor has been offered to the forex community that has never before been monitored on FPA.
The illicit vendor has been proven to have falsified performance records by advertising demo account results at various brokers as real money account results on their website(s), email campaigns, and on MyFxBook using unverified accounts and trading privileges referenced therein.

They operate under the www.forexdouble.me and MT5 FX ROBOT | EA THAT CAN ALWAYS WIN!!! | A Forex EA That Can Always Win! domains, and may have other presence as yet unconfirmed.
They have been disabled via our efforts at FxPro, ACFX, & XTB (to these brokers' credit); and are under investigation at FXDD Malta as I write.
THIS IS A CLARION CALL TO ALL THOSE WHO MAY HAVE BEEN VICTIMIZED BY FOREX DOUBLE, ETC. TO CONTACT FPA FOR ASSISTANCE IN OBTAINING A REFUND.
Respond here or contact BigT1, Master Sergeant for further instructions.

Last edited:
thanks big t1 we were thinking of signing up for it.we did notice that results were on demo,so were being very cautious.

thanks big t1 we were thinking of signing up for it.we did notice that results were on demo,so were being very cautious.
Thanks 1wildhorse,
I have tried in vain to obtain an evaluation copy from the vendor, probably India, Pakistan, or Kurdistan based, to no avail.
It is a shame, because there may be some merit to it.
I extended an open hand to assist in validation plus assistance in obtaining legitimacy through FPA, but was rebuffed multiple times over the past two weeks.
They've made their bed . . .
Tomorrow they get reported to PayPal, IC3, Interpol and their remaining sleazy brokers if I don't hear from them with replies to my specific requests.
AI

Last edited:
Thanks 1wildhorse,
I have tried in vain to obtain an evaluation copy from the vendor, probably India, Pakistan, or Kurdistan based, to no avail.
It is a shame, because there may be some merit to it.
I extended an open hand to assist in validation plus assistance in obtaining legitimacy through FPA, but was rebuffed multiple times over the past two weeks.
They've made their bed . . .
Tomorrow they get reported to PayPal, IC3, Interpol and their remaining sleazy brokers if I don't hear from them with replies to my specific requests.
AI
what mainly concerned me(and the others i spoke to about this) was the instaforex results.as you probably know,they require a 5 minute minimum trade,yet none of the trades even remotely came close to this figure.however as you say there may be some merit to this ea,but without verifiable proof,and i mean from live accounts,not demo,how can we possibly judge?

I am not aware of any InstaForex instance of this EA. Please provide specific links when you comment.
Thanks.

BigT1, thanks for screwing up the plans of this scam outfit.

I wouldn't be shocked to see them moving over to InstaForex and other scam-rated brokers. Those are much less likely to shut down accounts from a fellow scammer.

Hello Pharaoh,
"1wildhorse" has pointed me here:
http://mt5fxea.com
which appears related to my posts, and which leads to here:
mt5fxea_'s Profile | Myfxbook
wherein there lies a wasps' nest of unverified accounts.
I truly do not know if this EA has any merit as the scalping tool it purports to be; yet if it has merit, why do they not demonstrate it on a real account, instead of lying on Demo accounts?
Please investigate along with me.
AI

Last edited:
Multiple misrepresentations have been documented regarding the unverified MyFxBook test accounts advertised.
All brokers involved have been notified. Stay tuned.
AI

Last edited:
Hey BigT1, I've sent you some info. I think I may have found more. Will try to finish checking it and get it sent in the next few days if time permits.

Back