Forex Double, MT5FxRobot, ForexDouble.me

i have been tested mt5fx robot the old version on demo on numberoneforex broker,
so far grow from $5.000 to 4.500.000
I am curios with new version, coz depo only $252
any body can help me, please?

Hi guys, I was looking at this.
If its too good to be true, it usually isnt.
but how do they manage to get fake results on the MT4 software accounts given on the page?
cheers
Ian

i have been tested mt5fx robot the old version on demo on numberoneforex broker,
so far grow from $5.000 to 4.500.000
I am curios with new version, coz depo only $252
any body can help me, please?

Hi Devy,

I have the version 7.0 and 8.5 of mt5fx robot, would you leave you e-mail to me? I would like to share my result and setting with you.
My email: sunnychow4@hotmail.com,
Thanks & Best regards,
Sunny

Hi guys, I was looking at this.
If its too good to be true, it usually isnt.
but how do they manage to get fake results on the MT4 software accounts given on the page?
cheers
Ian

Two methods come to mind. First, many of the accounts are demos, which naturally have less slippage and requotes. Second, they may be cooperating with some very bad brokers to get special data feeds on live accounts.

Hi, anyone have Ea file,sent me to try please.

I just sent email to info@mt5fxrobot.com

He told this is special for me pay him for 1000$ to use Ea now!!

I scare to cheat.

Please sent me to try Ea,

SendMeIllegalCopies@MakeMeAPirate.idiot

Thank you.

FPA Forums Team Note: Scam or not, sharing copies of commercial software is a crime. Asking for illegal copies of commercial software is an instant banning offense.

Hi,
I am Sunny Chow, I was a victim of MT5 FX ROBOT since I bought the EA on 13 May 2015
My email: sunnychow4@hotmail.com.
How can I get my refund of USD2000.00. They promised refund to me for the EA didn't work, but after, they breached their promise with the lie.

If you have any methods to make them to refund, please tell me. I need your help.
I am looking forward for your feedback.

Best Regards,

Sunny
hi i was scam by this ea too , pls look for way to stop them scam another person

Hi, anyone have Ea file,sent me to try please.

I just sent email to info@mt5fxrobot.com

He told this is special for me pay him for 1000$ to use Ea now!!

I scare to cheat.

Please sent me to try Ea,

SendMeIllegalCopies@MakeMeAPirate.idiot

Thank you.

FPA Forums Team Note: Scam or not, sharing copies of commercial software is a crime. Asking for illegal copies of commercial software is an instant banning offense.
this ea is scam , iwas cheated last week

Hello FPA Members,

Recently, an Expert Advisor has been offered to the forex community that has never before been monitored on FPA.
The illicit vendor has been proven to have falsified performance records by advertising demo account results at various brokers as real money account results on their website(s), email campaigns, and on MyFxBook using unverified accounts and trading privileges referenced therein.

They operate under the www.forexdouble.me and MT5 FX ROBOT | EA THAT CAN ALWAYS WIN!!! | A Forex EA That Can Always Win! domains, and may have other presence as yet unconfirmed.
They have been disabled via our efforts at FxPro, ACFX, & XTB (to these brokers' credit); and are under investigation at FXDD Malta as I write.
THIS IS A CLARION CALL TO ALL THOSE WHO MAY HAVE BEEN VICTIMIZED BY FOREX DOUBLE, ETC. TO CONTACT FPA FOR ASSISTANCE IN OBTAINING A REFUND.
Respond here or contact BigT1, Master Sergeant for further instructions.
i was cheated by this ea company today , i buy the ea last week how to do , pls help

Back