Forex Double, MT5FxRobot, ForexDouble.me

Multiple misrepresentations have been documented regarding the unverified MyFxBook test accounts advertised.
All brokers involved have been notified. Stay tuned.
AI
I am not aware of any InstaForex instance of this EA. Please provide specific links when you comment.
Thanks.
Hello FPA Members,

Recently, an Expert Advisor has been offered to the forex community that has never before been monitored on FPA.
The illicit vendor has been proven to have falsified performance records by advertising demo account results at various brokers as real money account results on their website(s), email campaigns, and on MyFxBook using unverified accounts and trading privileges referenced therein.

They operate under the www.forexdouble.me and MT5 FX ROBOT | EA THAT CAN ALWAYS WIN!!! | A Forex EA That Can Always Win! domains, and may have other presence as yet unconfirmed.
They have been disabled via our efforts at FxPro, ACFX, & XTB (to these brokers' credit); and are under investigation at FXDD Malta as I write.
THIS IS A CLARION CALL TO ALL THOSE WHO MAY HAVE BEEN VICTIMIZED BY FOREX DOUBLE, ETC. TO CONTACT FPA FOR ASSISTANCE IN OBTAINING A REFUND.
Respond here or contact BigT1, Master Sergeant for further instructions.
how to report to FPA regard this scam mt5fxrobot.com

[QUOTE = "BigT1, post: 199895, member: 22593"] Hola Miembros de FPA,

Recientemente, un asesor experto se ha ofrecido a la comunidad de divisas que nunca antes había sido monitoreado en FPA.
Se ha probado que el vendedor ilícito ha falsificado los registros de desempeño publicando los resultados de las cuentas demo en varios corredores como resultados de la cuenta de dinero real en sus sitios web, campañas de correo electrónico y en MyFxBook usando cuentas no verificadas y privilegios de negociación.

Ellos operan bajo www.forexdouble.me y MT5 FX ROBOT | EA QUE SIEMPRE PUEDE GANAR !!! | Un Forex EA que siempre puede ganar! Dominios, y puede tener otra presencia aún no confirmada.
Han sido inhabilitados por nuestros esfuerzos en FxPro, ACFX, & XTB (al crédito de estos corredores); Y están bajo investigación en FXDD Malta mientras escribo.
ESTO ES UNA LLAMADA CLARION A TODOS LOS QUE PUEDEN HABER SIDO VICTIMIZADOS POR FOREX DOUBLE, ETC. PARA CONTACTAR A FPA PARA ASISTENCIA EN LA OBTENCIÓN DE UN REEMBOLSO.
Responda aquí o póngase en contacto con BigT1, Sargento Mayor para más instrucciones. [/QUOTE]

thanks big t1 we were thinking of signing up for it.we did notice that results were on demo,so were being very cautious.
Are you talking about this subject ???. Que me ha enviado lo siguiente:
Re: Best EA for metatrader with proof

CN
. Presione la tecla Entrar para abrir la tarjeta de contacto." style="unicode-bidi: embed; direction: ltr; user-select: text; cursor: pointer;">christos nikitopoulos<cnikitopoulos94@gmail.com>

|
Ayer, 3:29
Usted;
Bader Alharbi (fx.7334@gmail.com);
Fercho FX (expressionsession@gmail.com);

Yes, I am interested.

On Aug 17, 2017 8:58 PM, "Bader Alharbi" <fx.7334@gmail.com> wrote:

Welcome to my EA, the best forex EA with over 400 copies sold in 2 weeks in South America, I am a 10 year progamador and trader I developed this EA in an advanced strategy test simulator profesional for 2 years to perfect, Works perfectly in forex and binary pair, legitimate and unique with estimates of gains of 500% month GUARANTEED AND PROVEN
See the live account and verify investment of $ 12,000, profit of $ 57,000 and withdrawal of $ 40,000 in just 17 days
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
login: 11200
password: mt5fxrobot
server forex: 74.84.136.122
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When checking the account see every detail so you do not have doubts that we are legitimate
EA cost of only $ 500 per western union, perfectmoney, moneygram, neteller, skrill, Bitcoin
NO DEMO VERSION AVAILABLE
LAST WEEK OF SALES !!!
With $ 100 more configured on a dedicated server for 1 year
And if EA does not like you we'll refund your money at the same time

i have been tested mt5fx robot the old version on demo on numberoneforex broker,
so far grow from $5.000 to 4.500.000
I am curios with new version, coz depo only $252
any body can help me, please?
Try on real account , see how.,I have been scam by this mt5fxrobot last two month

Hi, anyone have Ea file,sent me to try please.

I just sent email to info@mt5fxrobot.com

He told this is special for me pay him for 1000$ to use Ea now!!

I scare to cheat.

Please sent me to try Ea,

SendMeIllegalCopies@MakeMeAPirate.idiot

Thank you.

FPA Forums Team Note: Scam or not, sharing copies of commercial software is a crime. Asking for illegal copies of commercial software is an instant banning offense.
Take one ,don't cheated by them

Hi every one careful this 3 web side , is same person SCAM .. i dont hv other or not , i find out this 3....
u can view his broker , account , MT4 robot comment name , all is pretty much same ..
Scamm !!! CAREFUL !!

1-http://mt5fxrobot.com/

2-Software HFT 2.0 the data of my real account

3-Matt J. Green
Manager of FOREX NEWS 999
E-mail: info@forexnews999.com

i have been tested mt5fx robot the old version on demo on numberoneforex broker,
so far grow from $5.000 to 4.500.000
I am curios with new version, coz depo only $252
any body can help me, please?
I also bought this EA, not making me make money, let me lose a lot. You say you can make money, can you help me set it up?

Back