Forex education

fxoday

Recruit
I am learning more in Babypips, easy to understand to broaden insight related trading, but afterward, learn standalone from practice in trading, first-time use demo account, but now already play real trading account.

FriendlyFX

Private, 1st Class
Here Babypips and just use Google images for patterns like Double Tops/Bottoms or Head and shoulders.
A picture is worth a thousand words

AlecR

Corporal
Baby pips is best forum for learning purpose if some one wants to learn from very beginning they can avail the chance , Here all pre-school learning is for their guidance. Rest hard work and regular trading on demo will trained a trader to go for real trading. Forex trading is important for learning and knowledge, it does not means trader should go to any institute for education. Forex education is easy on internet, by seeing videos and reading articles then webinars and other options are also there for training of a trader.

Charlieboy885

Private, 1st Class
I have started in much the same way. I have been working on my live account for around 6 months. I do try out strategies on my demo account from time to time. The markets seem a little crazy atm, you definitely need to have good risk management out there.