Forex education

Regalm_

Private, 1st Class
I'd say FPA and Babypips are the best. Along with this, practice on demo account as well.

TareqS

Corporal
There are some good forums, youtube channels and trading lessons, pdf on the internet. Do a search, you will surely find them. Search around in this forum too. It has some great learning materials. I am wishing you all the very best.

bigdolly

2nd Lieutenant
I have started in much the same way. I have been working on my live account for around 6 months. I do try out strategies on my demo account from time to time. The markets seem a little crazy atm, you definitely need to have good risk management out there.

MoveEpic

Private
I have started in much the same way. I have been working on my live account for around 6 months. I do try out strategies on my demo account from time to time. The markets seem a little crazy atm, you definitely need to have good risk management out there.
Have you gone through school of pipsology on babypips? It is a great medium to learn forex.

JoJozil

Private
There are so many different sources of information concerning trading forex however, not all of them deserve our trust.
I believe that everyone should start with some educational materials which are free of charge. For example, you can start with forex military school which can be found in the Books section in this website. There are many different articles which are devoted to trading and they are organized in the right order so that you'll be able to learn forex step-by-step starting with some common information and gradually move to the specifics. Apart from this forum, you can also find lots of useful information on babypips where there is also a nice educational center full of educational articles on forex. More than that, I know that many brokers also tend to make their own educational center. I believe that you can ask your broker if they have such.
Later on you can simply ask the questions on different forums about the details of trading or in search of new trading strategies which will make your trading more diversed and profitable.

Tahntaman

Private, 1st Class
There are many resources where you can find the information about analyzing different patterns which take place in forex trading.
I beleve that you should start with some common information about forex and the best place to start is here on forex military school. You'll find lots of useful things there and concepts which every tradr has to understand while trading forex. There is also a section devoted to patterns which will definetely expand your knowledge about them.
Later on, I guess that you'd better to visit different trading forums where traders are willing to share their knowledge about the best ways to trade, so, I believe that the experience exchange will be the best option for you to make your educational process as efficient as it is possible.