Forex education

I am learning more in Babypips, easy to understand to broaden insight related trading, but afterward, learn standalone from practice in trading, first-time use demo account, but now already play real trading account.

Here Babypips and just use Google images for patterns like Double Tops/Bottoms or Head and shoulders.
A picture is worth a thousand words

I have started in much the same way. I have been working on my live account for around 6 months. I do try out strategies on my demo account from time to time. The markets seem a little crazy atm, you definitely need to have good risk management out there.

There are lots of various resources where you can find plenty of useful infromation related to trading activity free of charge, you know. If you're a novice and want to learn patterns then it seems weird to me because pattern shouldn't be the very first thing which novices are interested in. Firstly you have to determine which type of trading suits you most, short, medium or long time trading, then you have to find out which timeframes are suitable for you to trade (it's the same stuff actually). If you picked short-time trading then yeah you can start to learn patterns/figures and so on so forth, otherwise, if you picked long-tim trading then there is no need actually in it.

There are lots of diffirent resources which are devoted to learning forex. You can start your learning here at the FPA or you can go to babypips. I feel that the information presented there will be enough for you to understand the fundamentals of trading patterns.

There are lots of resources devoted to trading. You can start your learning here or go to babypips. These resources are credible and there you can find much information about trading written in plain english. Moreover, you can find lots of videos on youtube or even your broker may have some educational center.

There are another source education is watching a youtube video, there are some trader that shares their knowledge and experience trading via youtube channel if you are good trader also can create a youtube channel, it will become good source income as youtuber, while diving drinking water.

I have started in much the same way. I have been working on my live account for around 6 months. I do try out strategies on my demo account from time to time. The markets seem a little crazy atm, you definitely need to have good risk management out there.
Demo accounts are good to use for testing strategies indeed. Also, for a beginner, I think it's best to start demo trading early in the learning process so that they can try out what they have learned and find the things that they need to work on more.

There are plenty of educational resources to learn forex trading but the best knowledge comes through implementing your skills practically which can only be done by paper trading or opening a micro account. Another best source is to listen to podcasts or watch talk shows where you get the opportunity to listen to real traders. It will enhance your knowledge so much that you can clearly see the difference.

There are plenty of educational resources to learn forex trading but the best knowledge comes through implementing your skills practically which can only be done by paper trading or opening a micro account. Another best source is to listen to podcasts or watch talk shows where you get the opportunity to listen to real traders. It will enhance your knowledge so much that you can clearly see the difference.
Agreed! Without putting your education to practice it will be for nothing. Treat trading more like an apprenticeship or something like medicine. You can learn all the theory in the world but that doesn't mean you can build a house or treat a patient.

Back