• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

forex educator

ewid353

Recruit
Hi all,

I started taking in an interest in trading in 2007. However, I cannot show a consistent profit.

I would like to be able to trade for a living, and not have to do anything else.

I have popped in here a few times and read good information.

I do not mind putting in the time at the screen if that is what is required, or putting in the hours. I have a modest mortgage so I do not have to make large amounts to survive initially. I do have some capital that I can use if I can get to a stage where I show consistent profit. I was thinking if I reach this stage I would start small.

I would classify myself as a boom and buster. But only just, perhaps a tad more busting.
I am open to all ideas, suggestions and methods.

At present I am looking for forex trainer. Is there anyone who knows about non scam forex teacher who have traded successfully for several years?

Be careful. I've been pitched by "expert trainers" who charge based on what they think you can pay. $5,000 - $10,000 usually. I've tried a lot of different things and I don't see any consistent money makers out there. Good Luck.

Back