Forex Elite Signals is a Scam. Stay Away

ManzilFX

Private, 1st Class
Right at the beginning of my FX Journey, I signed up to this as I saw "insane" results shown in ads. As a newbie, I was sucked in. Plus it wasn't that expensive, £50 for a lifetime membership. He also sells a robot (automated trading bot) for £150. Both services are rubbish. He doesn't do a monthly subscription service as he knows no one will pay in the second month. Even if 10 people sign up a day, its £500 a day in his bank! His Free telegram has over 2500 subscribers.

Signals are copied and pasted from another signal provider. Mostly rubbish as all signals services are (as I came to know over time). He also runs them on a demo account himself with a 0.1 lot. Stop Loss is huge so price eventually comes back (could be weeks) and he posts a screenshot of "insane" profits. If it hits SL, no screenshot shown. Typical Fake Scammer behaviour.

I sensibly tried the signals on a demo account for 3 weeks but knew they were rubbish as soon I joined the telegram members chat. Most were complaining of losing money, all newbies who had no idea how to trade and were using real money to trade his signals. People who complained a lot, got kicked out. Some who got lucky and had trades go their way, used to post their results. The admin used screenshots of these in the Free channel to get more subscribers. Newbies again get sucked in thinking members are making money.

I often went back to the group sometimes for a laugh. The best memory is seeing messages/pictures of a guy who was in jail but trading using his signals. Lost whatever little money he had. Got mad, complained with some very colourful language and was kicked out

I later found out that it was a kid running this signals service, when I saw an Instagram advert. He didn't look older than 16

Stay away from them and from any FX signal provider in general.

@ManzilFX

Attachments

• 2020-06-18_19-43.jpg
    2020-06-18_19-43.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 9
  • PremiumForexEliteSignals.jpg
    PremiumForexEliteSignals.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 9
  • PremiumForexEliteSignals_Free.jpg
    PremiumForexEliteSignals_Free.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 7
  • PremiumForexEliteSignals_GroupChat.jpg
    PremiumForexEliteSignals_GroupChat.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 7
Right at the beginning of my FX Journey, I signed up to this as I saw "insane" results shown in ads. As a newbie, I was sucked in. Plus it wasn't that expensive, £50 for a lifetime membership. He also sells a robot (automated trading bot) for £150. Both services are rubbish. He doesn't do a monthly subscription service as he knows no one will pay in the second month. Even if 10 people sign up a day, its £500 a day in his bank! His Free telegram has over 2500 subscribers.

Signals are copied and pasted from another signal provider. Mostly rubbish as all signals services are (as I came to know over time). He also runs them on a demo account himself with a 0.1 lot. Stop Loss is huge so price eventually comes back (could be weeks) and he posts a screenshot of "insane" profits. If it hits SL, no screenshot shown. Typical Fake Scammer behaviour.

I sensibly tried the signals on a demo account for 3 weeks but knew they were rubbish as soon I joined the telegram members chat. Most were complaining of losing money, all newbies who had no idea how to trade and were using real money to trade his signals. People who complained a lot, got kicked out. Some who got lucky and had trades go their way, used to post their results. The admin used screenshots of these in the Free channel to get more subscribers. Newbies again get sucked in thinking members are making money.

I often went back to the group sometimes for a laugh. The best memory is seeing messages/pictures of a guy who was in jail but trading using his signals. Lost whatever little money he had. Got mad, complained with some very colourful language and was kicked out

I later found out that it was a kid running this signals service, when I saw an Instagram advert. He didn't look older than 16

Stay away from them and from any FX signal provider in general.

@ManzilFX
Can we a website, please?

Back