forex fundraisers looking for trader not a traitor

Our company is expert at raising funds for the Forex market.
We have developed the best advertising resources and contacts to bring in money for managed funds.
The problem that we have had is that every trader that we have worked with has ended up losing money for us and our clients.
We raised over 3.5 million for David Nelson (winner of the forex five hundred competition in 2006) traded well a few months and he lost it all in one week!
We raised over 2 million for David Arena (otherwise know as DC Bonta) and he lost it all in several months.
We rasied 350,000 for Mark Sawzin (the highest recommended trader from Gain capital.) he lost nearly every day that the funds were with him.
We raised $75,000 for Lawrence Geeslin and he blew that out in one week.
We let the well published Aden Rusfeldt trade one $40,000 account actually liquidated that in one day!
If you can make money in the Forex market and you want to be part of something bigger than you are now without ever having to leave your house. Lets talk.
Thanks
Jonathan Roberts
Global Potential Corp
512-291-4793
globalpotentialcorp@gmail.com

Update:

I am the writer of the above ad. After sifting through ALOT of traders. We have found our diamond in the rough. He averages somewhere between 12% to 15% a month. He manages to do that risking very little. . If you are interested to watch him trade live email us. Our trading style is based on very tight money management.We only risk a 1/2 a percent to 1 percent per trade. Looking for atleast 2% to 3% in profit. Our accuracy level isnt stellar at 45% winners. But do to our very tight stops at no more than 16 pips and our atleast 2 to 1 risk to reward ratio. We bring in substantial gains each month.

Thanks

Jonathan Roberts

Global Potential Corp

512-291-4793

Last edited:
Ouch!!

Well, I'm not quite ready to manage millions but I doubt I'd do any worse than all those gurus (many of whom sell courses/systems/services that are reveviewed here). Whatever happened to money management???

Jonathan,

Whomever you hire, I strongly recommend you insist they read this:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...2272-how-manage-risk-while-forex-trading.html

Might I ask how you could let someone have access to large amounts of trading capital and not have some clerk monitor that person's risk management behavior and sound the alarm when they went bad? I can see if this was a sudden surprise once, but it seems to have happened to you over and over again.

I'm also curious that if your company raises so much money, why is your website (http://globalpotentialcorp.com) currently disabled and why are you operating from a gmail address?

Last edited:
what would you do?

The reason our website is down is because we are changing it.As far as the Gmail account is concerned it is my account I allow junk mail and spam stuff go to.So Master Seargeant if you were in my place what would you do?

I'd have a company account with spam filters and a secretary to filter out the potentially good responses from the ones that say "Send me all your money and I'll trade it for you."

I'd also have a link to a job requirements section somewhere in my company website.

I'd also answer the question about the lack of monitoring after several traders failed so miserably with basic risk management.

You have to be kidding, a gmail address!!!! :rolleyes:

Any one know any of those who are supposed to have lost the trading funds mentioned in Mr Roberts post?

Felix, Crazy Cat Sir Pips you used to trade with/alongside those people can you contact them and get any sort of verification?

Still looking for that trader. Need someone to have atleast 10 months of Live account track record for us to promote properly. If you are serious and have the account credentials we will provide names and numbers of brokerages and such that can verify our fundraising abilities. contact us at

Jonathan Roberts

heres the problem I have

I see only 2 things holding anyone back from your offer
1.What Broker would you trust to deposit funds with?(all are suspect)
2.The interested party would need to prove their worth trading over a long period of time. 1 year does not a Forex trader make.(my opinion). Could you be more specific on details -(how do you profit from this service)?:)thnks

It's been over a year since you last visited the FPA. In all that time with all the millions you can expertly raise, you still don't have a company email address and a secretary to filter the spam? Had any more accounts wiped out while you've been gone?

Now I see that your website has been deleted. Can you tell us if there is a new one and where it is?

Let's say Ernest8Fingers shows you 10 months of solid performance. Based on that alone, you'll promote his incredible skills and place millions at his fingertips. Personally, I completely trust Ernest and consider him to be a friend. I would even consider letting him trade a few thousand of my money if he ever went into that business. Even so, I'd want to see a lot more than a 10 month track record to be ready to hand over control of millions of dollars of other people's money to him.

Risking my money based on a personal faith and trust is one thing. Placing other people's money at risk without proper safeguards is immoral, unethical, and very likely illegal.

You are raising money without actually having a real product (a good trader with sound risk management) in place beforehand. Overall, I think there's a severe cart and horse relationship issue here.

You freely admit to being able to raise huge amounts of other people's money and see it get wiped out over and over again. You claim to have the ability to generate more such potential victims at a moment's notice, long before being able to truly verify the ability of a trader.

We raised over 3.5 million for David Nelson (winner of the forex five hundred competition in 2006) traded well a few months and he lost it all in one week!
We raised over 2 million for David Arena (otherwise know as DC Bonta) and he lost it all in several months.
We rasied 350,000 for Mark Sawzin (the highest recommended trader from Gain capital.) he lost nearly every day that the funds were with him.
We raised $75,000 for Lawrence Geeslin and he blew that out in one week.
We let the well published Aden Rusfeldt trade one $40,000 account actually liquidated that in one day!

Your company failed to even bother to hire a low-end clerk to monitor and prevent the destruction of millions of dollars. Only one example you gave was a one-day wipeout. All the rest took at least a week. Your company let this happen over and over again. Do you ever learn, or do you not care, since it's not your money?

Am I the only one here who sees this as a combination of gross incompetence and total fiscal negligence on the part of your company? Do you really just tell the "expert" trader to trade away and only check back if there's a margin call?

If you want to regain the slightest shred of integrity, I have a business plan for you:

1. You will put together an ironclad risk management plan to protect client money from sudden large losses. I've already pointed you to one of my articles that should give you a head start on doing this. If you need more help than that, I am a business consultant and your business really needs to consult with someone. FPA HQ can relay a message to me if you want any further assistance with this.

2. You will buy insurance to cover client losses in the event the terms of the risk management plan are violated. Considering your company's history, this will be very expensive until your company can show a total turn around in handling these issues.

3. You will hire traders who have several years of successful trading history that show very conservative risk management.

4. You will give these traders access to small accounts containing company (not client) money and make sure they can both follow risk management rules as well as show a profit.

5. You will have one or more employees who's full-time job is monitoring the activities of traders to make sure they don't ever violate the risk management rules. You will immediately terminate any trader who breaks risk management rules.

Only when all of the above is in place will you start to seek any more money from clients.

If you disagree with any of this, please explain your logic here for everyone to see. If you agree with it, start doing it now and post here to let everyone know. If you don't reply, that silence will speak volumes about the true intentions of your company.

Last edited:
Back