Forex glluck scam

Layfe

Recruit
A girl named Jenny I met on a dating site introduced me to forex trading and gave me signals that made me a lot of money (If it was ever actually profit made or just made to look ot like it.) I deposited the money usdt and it was great and things were well, she was very intelligent and almost like perfect girl. So, all in all, it was a scam and my investment is gone. Anyone know how I can get my money back?

A girl named Jenny I met on a dating site introduced me to forex trading and gave me signals that made me a lot of money (If it was ever actually profit made or just made to look ot like it.) I deposited the money usdt and it was great and things were well, she was very intelligent and almost like perfect girl. So, all in all, it was a scam and my investment is gone. Anyone know how I can get my money back?
Where did you deposit the money and broker website, please?

Stay clear they always start with meeting someone on line

Glluck is a known scam company. There are many threads on FPA about these scammers.

Back