Forex Gold Signals Scam Alert !!!! Please watch your steps http://www.forexgoldsignals.net/

ExclusivE86

Recruit
I'm making these thread not to refund my cash from them but its just for every one to be careful dealing with such scam.
Owner's name : maricris juanico she is a woman from Philippines operating her scam from Dubai.
according to her website and FB Page they offer money back guarantee if her signals didn't reach +10000 pips.

forexgoldsignals.net
facebook.com/GoldTradingForex

I paid 550$ for the Elite Service which includes one signals per each EU/US Session with guidance when to move Take profit and Stop Loss points .

first day starting the service i noticed that Her Signals Hit Stop loss Easily and with no guidance as per our deal at first, just send you the signal via Whats app and that's all.

However our deal before subscription was full guidance package due to i dont have time to watch market quotes all the times to take profits and move stop losses , so that i paid her 550$ for providing these service to me.

when i noticed that she don't care about her VIP clients, i asked refund after one hour receiving first signal from her , she talked to me in a very very aggressive way (So Vulgar) blackmailing me that she will block me if i didnt change my attitude and when i asked her refund for 2nd time she totally blocked me from recieving or sending her inquiries or even signals.

After i send her a message asking for my rights, she unblocked me and sent me signals for everyday but unfortunately over 85% of her signals were hitting stop loss easily so that i stopped applying her signals .

After 30 days subscription with no profits just over 4000 pips loss she send me a message to renew my subscription
at that time i told her that i got every right to get my money back as per your slogan money back guarantee.
she talked to me again in vulgar way so i told that i got all rights to make a thread over FPA to spread the truth about your scam .

One of her ex clients posted on his page his trades and her vulgar way with her clients and below kindly find his post.
facebook.com/wormtrend/posts/1011146182265428

Finally please share this experience with all Forex people to avoid them and to end up those scammers.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody did help me regaining my cash from those scammers of forexgoldsignals.com since last April !!!!!

Unfortunately, complaining to Neteller is likely your only option. Go to their website and look for the contact info.

Back