• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Forex Hacked EA "The $$$ Tree"

Kent Andrews

Recruit
Has anyone heard or used this?

I bought it and it seems pretty decent allthough I wouldn't say I even remotely have the skills to determine that.

Testing on a $3000 demo account using the 3 pairs that others are displaying on MT4live pages.

Not sure if we can embed links so I guess I'll leave it to you to Google it.

Made $800 on a $300 demo with DD of $600 or so ... in that respect acts like RoboMiner.

"Come on and let me know ... should I stay or should I go?"

:nerd:

... ugh ... make that $800 on $3000 demo in 3 days ... so sorry bad spelling!:shocked:

I just purchased too and made $1400 on a $5000 demo in two days (Thursday and Friday) It seems a very simple but powerful ea using grid/hedging style, although the combination of settings are critical. The settings that work brilliantly now have wiped out the account very quickly in backtests that i have done over some of the volatile periods in the second half of 2008.
Will be putting on a live micro account from Monday, and keep backtesting to find a good balance of settings reward vs risk (of wiping account out) :)

mark

Problem with this EA

Be very careful with this EA ! All is not as it appears.

I bought it a couple of days ago, and the truth is now unfolding (see "4xproject" website)

1) First it was not developed by the people selling it. They added the security, and the hype..
2) The original developer has now caught up with them, and I understand is being compensated.
3) The EA is available under a different name, freely (Masyuk)

What hooked me and I have to say blinded me,was the forward tests. It's true these are best tests. But here the trick that covers the truth is the short duration.

So DO NOT EXPECT THE EA TO REMAIN STABLE for several months !! If the market trends in the opposite direction the EA will keep adding volume until it wins the trade, OR your account is blown!! You'll see this clearly in any backtest.

Unfortunately adjusting settings will not correct this underlying instability.

if you do continue and are lucky to make money, do TAKE OUT YOUR INITIAL INVESTMENT ASAP

I definitely would not have purchased if I'd known the truth about the "developers"

Adrian

Forex Hacked Refund Policy?

Forex Hacked claims a "no questions asked" Refund Policy. Has anyone tried to get their $$$ back?

Forex Hacked claims a "no questions asked" Refund Policy. Has anyone tried to get their $$$ back?

I have purchased it and tried on a demo account using default settings and also sellers recommended pair, gbp/usd. It went well for the first few days until it got caught in the long trend that the pair went into. On a $5,000 demo account, the drawdown went into 75% at it's peak and almost wept out the account. At first the support was quite proactive unitl the drawdown gotten worst, and they just kept quiet when I kept asking them questions.

When I asked for the refund they quickly responded and I got it within a few days

Forexhacked REFUND

The EA is very dangerous because it's martignale.

The Refund Policy is a joke.

I ask a lot of times for a refund.

No reaction. Beware !

Hi

Today I buyed this EA.
This EA, seems me, is not finished.
I tested and not found parameters, who work for a long time.
Backtest parameters I can only use, when I make a long backtest over more than 6 months.
But therefore I think, the risk is to high for few percent profit.
If this EA would have Globelvars for allow trades long and short, then I can use my rules for optimize and control this EA.
I wrote this as important feature to the seller and wait for his answer.
More in the next time...

Joe
:unhappy:

Forex Hacked - Scam ?

I have purchased this product, tried it and learned it is a martingale system.

For me, it operated way outside my parameters and as well, it is my solid view that martingale systems cannot ever win in the long term.

I have requested a refund of my money both directly from his web site and by email to his support service but on all counts have been met with DEAFENING SILENCE, dispite all the committments from the provider prior to purchase, and the 100% satisfaction guarentee on his web site.

Well, my advice to all is this provider is VERY UNPROFESSIONAL and to date I have found him to be TOTALLY UNTRUSTWORTHY.

I sincerely hope I can return to this form and advise everyone that this provider has lived up to his 100% satisfaction guarentee he advertises and refunded me my purchase price.

Hack this....

Hiya folks,

I'm new to FPA but want to share what i have,

ok, Hacked is by far my favourite tool. I've spent hours backtesting and forward testing this EA. I found, as default straight out the box, given enough time and a big enough correction in the market it will potentially blow your account. Thats due to the chosen lotsize and the martigayle style of default setup. ie when trade goes in wrong direction certain # of pips then EA enters another trade at double the last trade size. This can hurt accounts rather quickly.

I dont like martingayle very much so i tried different formulas to eliminate is potential devastating effect .

I've tested all the major pairs and gold with some great results on a few.

Without going into to much depth here, I wanted to lessen the size of the additional entered positions , to save on drawdown and protect my capital.

Heres a sample setting i use personally.

GBP/USD 1hr
default settings except:

set inputs to trade LONGS only - (IMPORTANT)

Take Profit 200.0 pips. (two hundred pips) i'm not sure why the EA has the decimal (.)

Lot Size ( IMPORTANT!!)
1K account = .01 lots 10K account = .1 lots

Pip Starter 125 pips (onehundred twenty five) no decimal (.) needed there.

Booster 1.01 - I would choose 1.0 but the ea wont accept "1.0" as a variable. (see trade journal). This setting limits ea to open a position basically equal to the last, rather than double up each time.

Allow Trending - false optional but i dont use it

Note: I have gone for a semi conservative approach, which allows survival of major swings against the trade but still allowing for fantastic potential profits.

Once set, Hacked will need a few days to show what it can do, so, try these settings, leave for 4 weeks minimum without intervention of any sort. then post me your thoughts. The magic happens when hacked goes backwards enough to enter 1,2 , 3 or more additional positions before returning to overall trend and closing out those as winners. Use the recommended lot size above and you wont blow the account but will still get great percentage gains.

Hacked for me was a different approach to trading but, once the idea is grasped i think it could be very powerful.

EA's are tools not holygrails

hope this helps

Garreth

Last edited:
Back