• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Forex Hacked EA "The $$$ Tree"

Hi Garreth,

I am running ForexHacked 2.3 on a live account of $1200 with these settings

Inputs : Short and Long

Takeprofit = 45
Booster = 2.0 but I have changed it to 1.01 as recommended by you.
PipsStarter = 31
StopLossPCT = 50.0
MaxBuyOrders = 5
MaxSellOrders = 5

Rest is default.

My broker, Alpari UK would not allow microlots of 0.01 so I am using 0.1. I have had to close some trades because I had set Takeprofit earlier at 25.0, and when it did reach, the order were still open. I got a flashing green bar across the T/P column for the trade. Why? Please let me know and any further advice/setting for my account would be welcomed.

Cheers

I see on here and elsewhere a lot of people have problems getting refunds. They now state on their site 'no refunds.' I emailed them saying I wasn't going to purchase if they didn't have a refund policy. They responded with a link that lets you demo it for free.

I've only been running it a few days and it's suicidal! You wouldn't dream of trading manually like that - hedging, martingale, no stop loss - so why on earth let some unpredictable robot that someone else has programmed loose with your cash?! Not for me.

Back