1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forex-impuls is a schame

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by joze, Jun 19, 2011.

1. joze

joze Recruit

I bought Forex-IMPULS 2.2. On their site it says that this is an automatic trading, but is not. Web site: Forex-Impuls.com | Trading-Signals for your successful Forex-Trading!. The program sends signals to trade. At the operation it drawing the graph, but it corrects back. Trading in this manner is negative.
    When I purchased this program, 499 euro, they promised a 30 day money back guarantee. To implement this clause, I decided after one week of use. After one week I requested money back, but I did not get it. They have not replied to any of my letter. I wrote several e-mail: info@forex-impuls.com, to contact on their website. I sent a mail to:
    Peter Reffert
    C / o Forex Impuls.com
    Frankfurter Messeturm
    Friedrich-Ebert-Anlage 49
    60308 Frankfurt am Main
    Germany
    Later I check on Frankfurter Messeturm. This is a commercial building. They gave me their phone: +49 (0) 174-8349112. When I called on this phone has been answered. Later, on their website address has changed. Apparently fleeing from their obligations.