Mohansubra

Recruit
  • Forex International Gain LTD
  • 133 Santina Parde Ellluk,
    Vantu House, Port Vila Efate, Vanuatu
    Phone : : +1 727 451 9982
    Email: info@forex4money.com
Having offices in Mumbai

My Account No.F4M001895 - withdrawal request not honored fully.

Due to some medical emergency, I wanted to close my account and withdraw the proceeds. In this account, there was a credit balance of USD 1210 (as on 13th May, 2019) and after hectic follow up and complaints against this company, I received a total of around USD 800 dollars in bits and pieces on various dates. Not a single day passed without my sending mails/SMS and WhatsApp message to Mr.Anil and Ms. Ankita Kanodia for settling the dues. On 23.7.2019, Mr Anil called up and said that since I am putting up complaints in the consumers forum, balance money of USD 310 will not be settled and that I could go ahead with the complaints forum for getting the balance money. This is nothing short of arrogance and threat. I do not know how many such gullible customers are suffering like me. Therefore I decided that I should register my complaint in your forum also, so that investors could be more cautious about this company.

Mohan,
Chennai, India

Having offices in Mumbai

Due to some medical emergency, I wanted to close my account and withdraw the proceeds. In this account, there was a credit balance of USD 1210 (as on 13th May, 2019) and after hectic follow up and complaints against this company, I received a total of around USD 800 dollars in bits and pieces on various dates. Not a single day passed without my sending mails/SMS and WhatsApp message to Mr.Anil and Ms. Ankita Kanodia for settling the dues. On 23.7.2019, Mr Anil called up and said that since I am putting up complaints in the consumers forum, balance money of USD 310 will not be settled and that I could go ahead with the complaints forum for getting the balance money. This is nothing short of arrogance and threat. I do not know how many such gullible customers are suffering like me. Therefore I decided that I should register my complaint in your forum also, so that investors could be more cautious about this company.

Mohan,
Chennai, India
Share this link to every address you have and can you confirm the website, please?

Having offices in Mumbai

Out of 310 USD, I received 200 USD after posting at your forum. There is still a balance of 110 USD in my account. This withdrawal request is pending. As usual, Anil and Ankita do not care to update as to when my money will be transferred.

Mohan, Chennai, India

Back