1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forex-Killer will kill you!

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by John Mike, Jun 5, 2008.

1. John Mike

John Mike Recruit

Urgent Attention

I lost all my money and my life in this ****in damn scam software.

Forex Killer gave me wrong signals, all signals are failure (I think the mate of this damn software is not serious at all).

I want to know why he did that, why he did scam poor people like me.

I hate Andreas Kirchberger and his damn scam software.

No one buy this damn scam software and get killing signals like me.

Take Care, im crying now.

Please remove this damn virus from this forum

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Several things:

1. Have you tried to get your money back? If it's been less than 8 weeks, you can get a refund through clickbank.

2. No matter how bad the software is, how could you let it lose all of your money? Did you follow any sort of money management plan? Before starting any trading system, testing any new software, signals service, or other method of trading, please read this:
    http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex...2272-how-manage-risk-while-forex-trading.html

3. Before buying anything else, please read this:
    http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex...tting-scammed-when-buying-forex-products.html

3. forexscorer

forexscorer Recruit

It's a fact for those who wish to listen

I have stopped using forex killer for giving me wrong signals when I trusted the software. I had all my trading accounts closed due to trading according to wrong signal provided by the software.

So dear traders you are trading to gain but when it turns the other side too often it becomes something else.

I now believe using or obeying your intuition pays in forex.

4. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Intuition can be very useful, but without risk management, you will get nailed sooner or later.

Proper risk management will save your account even if you try out a terrible system.

5. John Mike

John Mike Recruit

Andreas Kirchberger is damn fraud.

Take Care!

6. John L

John L Recruit

Forex Killer

First of all I do not sell or market any software, training programs or books. I am an experienced trader and I have tried different signal softwares. ForexKiller is a simplistic software which appears to record retracement positions. You can do the same thing with fib spreadsheets. For someone to blame this signal software on loosing all their money it appears they have little practical experience in FX trading or accountmanagement. Take a course learn to trade with your own system, practice on paper accounts. I use several signal systems depending on what the market is doing. Forex Killer is simple and gives me a signal verification which for the most part has been reliable. I do not let it dictate a trade only support a decision based on on good fundamental and technical analysis of the position. No software can replace trader experience and education.

7. zentrader

zentrader Recruit

I got Forex Killer a few weeks ago and have been using it in a demo account. You are right that most of the numbers don't make sense or make you money. However, this week I noticed the tiny predicted price numbers located below the percentages for buy/sell.......THEY ARE WAY IMPORTANT TO NOTICE! I would set up a trade for 70pips TP and 50pips SL and it would give me the numbers to set up the trade......BUT, if the predicted price was only 9 pips from where you enter the trade it will fail!!!! I will work with it this week and focus on noticing the PREDICTED PRICE NUMBERS!
    Also, appears to only work well in strongly trending markets....not ranging.

8. fxfrench

fxfrench FXOpen AU Representative

Perhaps the best idea is to run forex killer and trade the opposite of what it says? :D
    I mean, seriously. There are so many useless programs out there, why not try to trade opposite them at least on demo to see if it works? :)