• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

forex lady robot?

update FLR 5th April

eurusd + 20 pips

Even the forexladyrobot isnt designed for other pairs Rita told me to let run on .1 lot for 3 weeks on the pairs the trader wants and it will be capable to trade other pairs then eurusd

NZDUSD + 20 pips

so far so good

charlie

hi guys my 3rd day with FLR

eurusd + 20 pips

even the FLR is not built to use with other pairs then the eurusd im using it on other pairs 0.1 lot . Rita told me to give the robot 3 weeks time to train itself

NZDUSD + 20 pips
usdchf +20 pips

today was a nice day with FLR again

i'll keep you update

charlie
happy trading

5 th April

eurusd +20 pips (3rd) consecutive win
usdchf 0.1 lot only 20 pips

regards

charlie

6th April update

gbpusd buy 1.6309 +20 pips

eurusd 1.4341 buy target 1.4361 trade is open (maybe first loss)

charlie

Last edited:
6th April update

gbpusd buy 1.6309 +20 pips

eurusd 1.4341 buy target 1.4361 trade is open (maybe first loss)

charlie

first loss - 21 pips on eurusd

usdjpy - 31 pips

usdchf +20 pips
the balance is nice after one week eurusd which the EA is build for works best other pairs must give 3 weeks to train itself

charlie

Back