1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forex Legend EA

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by GratefulAl, Dec 1, 2010.

1. GratefulAl

GratefulAl Recruit

At the end of July 2010 I purchased Forex Legend EA.

Shortly thereafter it would no longer authenticate on my charts.

Over the past two months I have been attempting to e-mail support, but their e-mail address no longer seems valid, my mails are simply returned undelivered.

I have repeatedly attempted to access their website for support, yet the website no longer appears to exist.

I have contacted the Forex Megadroid support, because they promoted it, but they said Forex Legend is having server problems and are struggling to recover. Is a two-month server problem a reasonable excuse for paying customers?

I have contacted FAPT support, because they also promoted Forex Legend, yet they have not replied.

I have contacted Marc McRae. Their support is always brilliant. They said they hadn't heard of this.

I contacted Plimus, through whom the EA was purchased. They said they can't help me, I must contact the vendor. They gave me the link to their website, which of course is not functional. They also gave me Forex Legend's support e-mail address, which of course is not functional.

I see you still have a Forex Legend demo account on your performance page. There is a long gap in its history over the time I have been trying to authenticate mine. I don't actually care if the vendor runs away, as long as I have a working copy of the EA.

Their website is: www.forexlegend.com
    Their support desk is: http://www.forexlegendsupport.com/
    Their e-mail address is: support@forexlegendsupport.com

I would appreciate it if you could try to contact them or open their website, or their support desk.

Kind Regards,

GratefulAl

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

All these EA sellers cross-promote each other to make money for themselves. Focus on the payment processor.

Contact Plimus again. Tell them that the vendor website is down and has been down for a long time.

Considering how long it's been, Plimus may not offer a refund, but it's a good idea to try 2 or 3 more times. You might get lucky.