1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forex made E-Z

Discussion in 'Has anyone heard of?' started by meaversand, Feb 8, 2009.

1. meaversand

meaversand Private

Hi
    i am new to this forum and new to forex still am interested if anybody has ever tried and tested or even implement

Goerge's Forex Made E-Z.

He was very kind to let me have it.
    I read and tried to understand.
    I have a feeling he has a valid method, just I am to dumb to
    understand what he is explaining in his Book.
    Certain stuff he says is not easy to understand.
    He answers my Q just he does not understand that I am not
    at his level thus he answers are pretty hazy too.
    If anybody know about his strategy and understands it, would you mind to help me?

regards
    Rainer

2. todder

todder Recruit

I just bought this a couple weeks ago also. He seems like he means well but very vague on the explanations. I have sent numerous emails with questions but they dont get answered. Dissapointed overall with the lack of contact or help.Requested a refund through clickbank. Thanks

#2 todder, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2009
  3. zero_net

zero_net Recruit

I just purchased his book. I'm only half ways through, finished setting up all the charts.

I am also new to forex.

If anyone wants to collaborate and compare results with this system that would be great.

I will post results once I start trading.

4. magisana

magisana Private

I was thinking of trying this also after watching some of his videos it seems ok, but now I might hold off, I think that i would prefer a trading system that doesn't require me to sit there and watch my trades so much. Any advice on maybe a little longer term system or has anyone tried using this system as longer term?

5. SAMMYFX

SAMMYFX Corporal

I guess I'm too late here. Not always good in checking out forums. Why not go to babypips.com? There is a free system that is KISS-"keep it simple stupid" in that site.

6. Kenneth Kiely

Kenneth Kiely Recruit

The book is okay but in my opinion not the best choice for beginners. As already mentioned it's vague at some points and leaves a lot to be desired.

7. magisana

magisana Private

thanks for the advice, I'll get looking. any suggestions on a good course to start with?