Services Offered Forex Managed Account , managed accounts with 3% Daily Assured Return Agreement India

"no trading risk to your investment"? This one statement is enough to cause my head to explode! Maybe they are the 1st company in HISTORY to offer no-risk investment but I doubt it. Very poor choice of words-IMO.
Sir,
you are right but i can sure about it to earn more then that,but it depend on investor.i can manage trade but with permission of investor.He/She may chose there Broker and give me id and password then i'll show the magic.

I hope you require the investor to sign an LPOA. Otherwise, there's about a 95% chance the account owner is violating his broker's TOS. This means that the broker would be justified in canceling any profitable trades.

3% per day not compounded would be 15% per week. If you trade 50 weeks per year and NO compounding, that would be 750% per year. If we compound weekly, that's 1.15^50=108,365% per year. If we compound daily, that's 1.03^250=161,922% So, each dollar would turn into over 150,000 dollars.

A company that could do this for a few years would own the world.

Never trust a forex account manager who won't give you investor access to a LIVE account that he's been managing for at least a few months. If he doesn't have a live account of his own that he can show you, why would you even think if giving him the ability to trade for you.

Please read this before placing 1 cent into any managed program or giving anyone access to your account:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ose-all-your-money-managed-forex-account.html

OK, so how can a company pull a stunt like this in the short term?

A couple of ways:

1. VERY high risk trading. Use that leverage to the hilt, and if the market goes your way, you can get phenomenal returns. If the market turns against you just once, you get wiped out.

2. Moderately risky trading with hedging between client accounts. It's simple. If you have 16 clients, you make a large long position for half and a large short position in the same pair for half. If he price moves significantly, then half of your clients lose a lot. The other half do well. A few of the losers are gullible enough to believe whatever lame excuse you give for your "first loss ever in your perfect trading record" and let you keep trading or even to add more money to their accounts. The winners pay you a nice fat percent of profits. Some add money, others invite friends in. You do it again. Half get hurt, half pay you. If you start with 16 clients and can get 8 new clients per month, you can do this for a very long time.

If you crash and burn too many accounts and the word of your scam gets out, that's ok. Open another free website and use another gmail, yahoo, or hotmail address and start over with a whole new identity. Then just start making posts in more forums with your unsubstantiated claims of trading greatness.

they burned my account twice!!

those guys are not traders, they are gamblers. They erased my account twice. At the beginning huse profits but then they continued to risk too much and got MC. I refunded the account and they did it again!
Stay away!!!!!

We are sorry to say that we closed Daily 3% scheme in 2010 only.

Dear Readers,

we just want to inform everyone that we closed daily 3% return scheme in 2010 only and there is no such trading is on now. We are providing now Monthly 10% fixed with advance payment system, Daily 1.25% with Bank Instrument surety and In last 1.5% Daily without any Instrument surety. Also we are duly signing an agreement before we start trading in your account. We have changed many things from 2008 till now. Now we do have a tie ups in which we are trading once in a day i.e in NY Session and taking 1 trade in your account and as per rules we will exit before Asian Session next day. Kindly please visit at Home - Forex Managed Accounts,Trading Signals India for detailed information and also we reduced the signal price to 100 USD a month now.

Happy Pipping

For Free long term forecasts Join us at Twitter today and see our last posts with dates to know how good or bad we are.

Regards
Admin
JDNetProfits

Twitter Id: JDNetProfits

Yes Pharoh , The Answer to your question.

You should be rich if you invested in your own plans. Funny how you still can only afford to use a free webs.com account.

I see some of your impossible to sustain "investments" mention pooled accounts. That's another sign of a Ponzi scheme.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...959-ponzi-schemes-hyips-free-money-traps.html

Read the article and protect your money from scammers with "perfect" investments.

Dear Pharoh,

This free webs account is the root of our business, root of that tree which we planted in 2007 and yes we think that we will never change the webs account in our whole life till we are doing business, even if we made a new website then also this will work simultaneously.
The reasons are:
1.) We got the biggest equity of 2,XX,XXX USD Account at Kerford Investments UK from this free webs account only, in 2010. The Clients came to India to meet us, Trading reports submitted from our side, They liked and signed the agreement but Pharoh they never asked about the website that it is free or purchased.
2.) The ranking by google is in Top 10. (If searched for managed account services from India, Singapore)
3.) There is no need of a new website as the clientele which we were expecting, we achieved that, No Doubts the site can be created in few minutes but why Pharoh when your old shop is giving you enough without paying rent even.
4.) Now lets talk about the work now just log in to twitter and you can see by the username JDNetProfits last 6 months tweets including the last trade of 244 Pips + closed today.
5.) The reason of posting this article here doesn't mean at all that that we need plenty of clients from this forum or we are forcing someone to come. Its just a publicity for the site as we are posting daily one free signal at our site for everyone, Many peoples use to come from different countries daily and they never asked for subscription for signals, just taking free signal daily and they are Happy and we think that we are also very happy to see peoples sitting at our site rather of asking everyone "Why you don't subscribe us" ?.
6.) Please don't call that this is a Trap, We are live since 2007 and we are not accepting any cash deposits in our Banks, The Client is opening his own account and also we are signing all the legal agreements even if Client want to sign in front of A Judge in a court room, We will not deny that. This is a Market and we are offering services to the general public not collecting funds like a HYIP Companies or any Ponzi schemes. Our Skype,Google Chat,Yahoo,MSN,AIM And ICQ chat Id's are 5 years old and we are online daily for our clients and don't offer and HYIP Schemes.

Hope this will help Pharoh
Ankit
JDNetProfits

Hello to everyone,
Just want to explain a little bit about the Paragraph posted by Mr Koby75.
Well Mr.Andrea Viterbori is his real name and he is running a firm by the name of Vit Finanace in Italy, He was our old client and worked till 2012 with us.
Mr Andrea, Please post here these answers so that it will help everyone to see what were the exact reasons behind writing.

1.) Did you ever got the profit of 100% of your investment with us.?
2.) You started with 2000 Euros, Did your equity ever reached 4000 + ?
3.) When did you funded your account 2 times.?
4.) Can you post the statement of that SIG Trader account which we traded for you.
5.) Yes after 100% profit given to you , we came in loss for 2 days, we agree but we agreed that we will fund your account with LR And continue to trade after few days.
6.) Despite of all these things you abused our lady staff by writing and using bad words at Skype chat. Instead of saying any Hello you abused her.
7.) Is this is a way of talking when you are an old customer since 2010.?

Please answer these questions and we will come again to tell the public.
Thanks
Ankit
JDNetProfits

I signed an Agreement with JDNet profits to manage my forex account. JDNet profits is a company purportedly located in Singapore, 909,910-Temasek Avenue, Near Millenia Tower 039190, DLF PH. In some web pages, they state their address as A,300 Nehru Enclave,opposite Nehru place,New Delhi DLL 110019,India.
JDNetprofits agreed to manage my forex account and get a percentage of the profits. JDNetprofits also agreed that in case the account was wiped out, they would pay back 75% of the initial capital. The account had an initial capital of 12,500$ which JDNetprofits blew in about two weeks due to poor trading systems coupled with poor risk and money management. JDNetprofits wrote to me agreeing to refund back 9,375$. After afew days JDNet profits again wrote to me asking for more time upto the end of June 2014 to start paying back the money.
Now JDNetprofits has gone silent, they are not answering my emails or skype messages. I am inclined to believe that I was cheated by this company just because they know they are far away and cannot be got. If I am refunded, then I shall come to this same forum and make a rejoinder to this complaint clearing the name of JDNetprofits, otherwise as it stands now, I warn the unsuspecting public of this company posing as an experienced forex manager with a good track record,yet in reality its there to claim for profits if it makes any, BUT if it makes a loss for a client overseas,it cuts communication. I have also written to the police departments in Singapore and New Delhi to investigate further on my issue,since they might just fall into a racket of international crime.

Back