Services Offered Forex Managed Accounts, Trading Signals 90% Accuracy, India

ankit

Suspicious Person
LOSSES IN SHARE MARKET" WELCOME IN THE MARKET OF FOREX" WHERE YOU CAN MAKE 300$ IN JUST 10 MINUTES"
After 2 years of Spending Thousands of Our Own Dollars,Spending Day and Nights
Worked with 7 MT4 Platforms,6 Worldwide Traders-Still working hard for you peoples Only to provide you best profits so that we can increase our clients database from you only”Because we don’t Believe in advertising more than our clients can give us clients”
We are finally now to provide you real time forex signals like when to buy and sell currency pairs Plus to double your capital in just 1 month in forex market.Daily Strategies & Intraday Signals created by a team of 6 leading worldwide traders!!RELY ON US, WE RELY ON THE EXPERIENCE” Just made a new Target of 2800 USD on a managed account of 25K….15th 16th OCT****
80% Winning Forex Trading Signals - Home - jdnetprofits.webs.com CLOSED SCAM

jd net profits

Dear Ankit ,

Could you pls clarify the followoing?

1) Whats your opinion abt jd net profits?Is it another scam or they are genuine signal providers?

2) If am opening an account of $2000 in any of MT4 platform,and joining for a managed account with jd can you say how much average can i make per day?

Iam lost trader and it will be my final experiment ,thats why am asking these.pls help me in this regard,if possible mail me in sivaraj.t@gmail.com abt your experience with jd in details.am waiting for your reply.pls help.

They are running a managed account service off a free webhosting site. That strikes me as a lack of commitment to the business, or as a way to let them start a new company the moment the current one loses some money.

BTW - 90% success is easy. Set your take profit to 10 pips and your stop loss to 500 pips. Of course, those 10% losing trades will lose a lot more money than the 90% winning trades.

Back