Forex market spike causing negative balance

JayZee

Recruit
Hi All. Has anyone been in a situation on a trade that got spiked out and automatically closed the trade. Now my balance has has gone into the negative by $10,000. Will I have to pay this back ??Screenshot_20200716-200942_MetaTrader 4.jpg

You need to get this to your broker-support immediately. They need to give you a complete refund for this spike! There must be an error on the broker's side... Have a look, the AUDJPY was never under 74.6 yesterday:
audjpy1607.png

This was their response think its a scam.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200717-083718_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20200717-083718_WhatsApp.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
This was their response think its a scam.

You should send them an email with screenshots from other brokers and warning the broker to get this to your international lawyers if they won't refund immediately. Usually I always got a refund for such spikes, because they definitely come from the broker's connected exchanges. It's 100% refundable.

Also you can bring that to this part of the FPA-forum here if the broker won't do anything for you: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/scam-alerts.30/

Btw.: Never use a chat from a broker as they won't really help you. Try to use their support tickets or their official support-emails instead. Usually with such high amounts of money you should already have a personal account manager contacting you, not some robots (or external workers) on an automated chat-system.

Last edited:
I dont even have their email. It was all set up through whatsapp. Im thinking I have been set up. Its a broker in HongKong Aisite services. A person whom I met online gave me the details of this broker. Im actually thinking she's either the broker or closely communicating with them. Its all pretty new to me and im learning very quickly how things can go wrong. I've opened up a new account with blueberry markets which is a lot more reputable than what I have been using. .

Firstly, don't worry about their threats, unless you live in the same country as the broker. No sensible party is ever going to launch international legal action for $13 000. It simply is not worth it. Then do as marco suggests. Escalate it and if no resolution, a scam alert.

You should also name the broker, so we know who you are dealing with.

I dont even have their email. It was all set up through whatsapp. Im thinking I have been set up. Its a broker in HongKong Aisite services. A person whom I met online gave me the details of this broker. Im actually thinking she's either the broker or closely communicating with them. Its all pretty new to me and im learning very quickly how things can go wrong. I've opened up a new account with blueberry markets which is a lot more reputable than what I have been using. .

Can you please generate a full account statement from desktop platform as shown in this tutorial?

-----

Also, avoid sending the broker or company ANY additional funds until you are 100% clear on what happened. Even then, it is likely that they are looking for additional funds :(

I also think that you should contact your broker and explain situation. I hope that you are dealing with legitimate brokers. If you dont, then this might be one of the common situation with brokers who are scammers.

Back