• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-Megabot.com

General discussions of a financial company
Forex Megabot

I don't know what Dewey from Tampa sees with these people but here is my experience so far.
1, They don't return any emails from Support or from Technical Support!
2, they promise you some type of LS-Bar indicator the "Holy Grail" of trend trading. Quote "knowing which the market will head in advance for free. A valve worth $297.00."
3,They give you 3 brokers all of which at this time will not set up live money accounts in the USA. Hence you can not get the "Money Back Gauranty" after 30days of testing on real money accounts. Fxpro, lamfx and FXOpen.
4, I have emailed them several times and had to go to Paypal and Clickbank to get some type of action. I have 24hrs for them to response to my requests to at least talk to me about my concerns.

I will kept all of you in the loop after the 24hrs timeframe has exspired.

Talk at you soon.

i2trader from Orlando:unhappy:

Is this a scam?

I bought thid on 1/28 after one of their webinars. I downloaded and installed the software and recived an 'authentication' error. Instuctions on the chart said to e-mail a screen shot. I did that once on Friday, twice on Saturday, again on Sunday and Monday. Have not been able to use this and haven't received any reply. I've requested a refund from Clickbank. This is totally unacceptable.

Long on Sell, Short on Service

My experience has been about like i2trader. I installed and activated 1/30/11 and got a status of: The EA is not authenticated to run.

Emails go unanswered. I am on the verge of pulling the plug.

I think we would all truely love to see a system that worked as advertised.

Received this from ClickBank 2/1/11:

CUSTOMER: CREATED: 2011-02-01 11:04:04 AM
Three inquiries to support have received no reply. This is the closest I've been
so far to feeling scammed. If I don't get answers soon I will pull the plug.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You should receive an email response to tech support requests within 2 business
days. Refunds and cancellations are processed within one business day (except if
a product has been shipped, in which case refunds and cancellations are processed
within 14 business days). You may return to this ticket at any time to check for
a reply, to further comment on your ticket, or to close the ticket should you no
longer need assistance.

On a hunch, from information on anther EA that indicated trouble could be that C++ was not loaded, I downloaded and installed microsofts Visual C++ (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...75-3b97-4ab7-a40d-3802b2af5fc2&displaylang=en).

Now it is showing status as authenticated.

Whether or not it will start trading is another matter but at least I've cleared one hurdle.

Why these people are reluctant to answer emails is a mystery to me. If most are requesting refunds they can't be making much.

2/7/11 Optimism was premature. After market opened megabot went into a "not authenticated" mode. Looks like it's time to pull the plug...

Last edited:
Refund on megabot

This is my response from Forex-megabot.

CBCSR(Jutta G): CREATED: 2011-02-01 04:39:33 PM
PayPal Dispute - Customer Comment:From Buyer - George Valletta

1/31/2011 06:34 PST

I canot contact the support team or the technical team to have them answer any
question! Is there anyway that Paypal can send these guys a notice the I need to
talk to them NOW. They have a money gauranty but how do I get this. And I was
soppose to get some type of LS Bars indicator for free and I did not get a chance
to receive this free Indicator. Help Paypal you are my only Hope! I would only
like a refund in the above is not resolved

George Valletta

Dear Vendor,

This customer is experiencing technical problems with their purchase. Please
contact them directly to determine what actions are needed to correct their
problem.

Dear Customer,

We initiated a support ticket to the vendor on your behalf. Please check your
email for ticket information and updates.

If you need further support, ClickBank can provide you with a quicker response
by contacting us directly versus communicating through PayPal's dispute process.

Please close this dispute, and contact us at 1-800-390-6035 or visit CLKBank.com
if you need further assistance!

Best regards,

ClickBank.com

----------
CBCSR(Andrea P): CHANGED: 2011-02-02 07:16:30 AM
Changed from Tech Support to Refund

Customer tried requesting technical support but did not receive any emails
regarding his product. Issuing a refund.

----------
CBSYSTEM(CBCSR): CLOSED: 2011-02-03 07:16:45 AM
Transaction Refunded

©2011 ClickBank All Rights Reserved.

Click Sales Inc
917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200
Boise ID 83706 USA

:(

civecitna

I agree with Dewey McG. Megabot works. However, it started only after I updated click bank receipt number, account number and order type at
https://www.forex-megabot.com/account.php (address in manual.pdf at bottom).
First opened order was on 2011.02.01 and up to now it made five orders all closed on positive side (tot. 341 pips). Average pips are as in real test here. One order was closed with 226 pips but i think (don´t remember) that it is due to fact that I closed platform after midnight and opened it in the morning - so Megabot would normally close that order much sooner.
Megabot, in my expirience, does not open order every day (neither would I do it manually when looking at price movements).
Session period is 22 - 23 GMT- is that the best time for trading I do not know.
All other remarks regarding empty web sites, no answers to email, etc. - are true.

based on dewey and quark, the last two posts, it seems the robot itself is a good product. But what happens if the installations does not go well and you are stuck? Or the robot does not authenticate or any other problem? I was ready to order but now I am not sure if I want to. If anyon3e has ordered it recently, please post your experience so I know what to do. Thanks.

Well, SERGENET, my advice is not to listen to my or any other advice. You can decide it by yourself whether to buy Megabot or not by looking at live results on this site.
Regarding problems with unsuccessful installation be not afraid but do not expect any help from Megabot seller. There is not any help. Installation is simple and you can not go wrong with it. However, I had problems with Megabot starting to open orders until I have filled the form at clickbank, url is in megabot manual near bottom. After that Megabot worked. Orders are not opend every day, but if opened they were closed (so far) positive. Of course, Megabot works only with USD/CAD pair and it seems that it should be the only advisor on the chart.
So far, I must say, my experience with Megabot is: OK.
I would would be happier if Megabot opened session is not only 22 - 23 GMT.

Anyway, is any robot a good thing? If you stick to the trading rules, if you are patient enough to wait for significant structures on the chart, if you are not greedy or afraid to accept loss, then you shall achieve the same results as with any good robot. But then you will have nothing but yourself to blame (or to congratulate).
Trend is your friend, money management is your guardian.
Good trading.

thanks for the reply quarks. I decided to stay away from robots, just trade the money movement. Trend is your friend is right but watch out for news announcements.

Back