• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-Megabot.com

General discussions of a financial company
Moderator Assistance

Dear Moderator!

Please Note This Is Shown As "active" Test, But Result Page Has Not Been Updated For About 2 Month.
Most Likely Due To Dismal Performance Of About 1 Pip Per Week
With One Week Being A Larger Loss, So Overall Loss For Past Missing 2 Month.

Please Have Them Update To Reflect Better For Other Members, I Am Already Stuck With This Turkey.

Sincerely
Louis

Megabot is back again!

Hello everybody

As some of you already have heard, Forex Megabot is back!

I revived this EA because I think it is a very stable one. And during a nervous daily market like we have it now, Asian-session scalpers avoid large DDs in your account. Especially if you have a SL of only 50 pips like the Megabot.

The settings didn't change but I recommend now to use the High Frequency option, i.e. set HighFrequncy = true.

The EA costs 99$ (licence for one real and one demo account) and is sold through Clickbank. So you have the usual refund possibility in the first 60 days.

Here is the new website with new live forward tests:
forex-megabot.NET

Here is the forward test with HF = true

MT4i - Forex-Megabot

Only one trade is opened each time. And the trade is closed after a few hours (depends on the settings).

And here is the verfied live account with HF=false:

Megabot on Pepperstone REAL System | Myfxbook

As you can see, not so many trades at the moment, so HF=true is recommended

I know that support so far was "suboptimal" :(
But I'm not the one to blame, this EA changed the owner several times. I try to give my best and give a good support. It may take up to 48 hours for an answer, but I will answer everyone.

Good trading!
Eddi

Back